Nineteen |

Nineteen |

"Well, this is quite the sight."

The voice was hard, and full of amusement. It cut through my slumber with such force my head began to throb painfully, and my stomach lurched as if I had been hit by a falling building. No, not hit, crushed.

I moaned annoyed, my limbs felt heavy and I seemed to be tangled around something warm and sticky. An eye peeled open slowly and gazed around. I lay in Cam's room tangled around him like a boa constrictor. I blinked a few times trying to remember what had led up to this moment.

But, my mind was as blank as the look on Jax's face.

"W-what?" I asked him stupidly.

He stood in the doorway, his hair wet and tangled and he was completely bare besides the towel wrapped around his waist, his dragon tattoo on full display as well. He had the body of a soldier that was for sure. He rolled his eyes dramatically and crossed the room to the closet.

My eyes drifted down to my body and I couldn't help but sigh with relief to see I was still in the clothes from our adventure last night – which helped ease my mind. Deciding the next time I got drunk would be all too soon, I attempted to sit up.

"Alana wants to meet up with you," He sighed.

I nodded quickly, pulling myself out of the bed at a speed my leg (still tangled with Cam) tripped causing myself to trip and land onto the floor with Cam beside me. His head slammed angrily into the floor – causing an aggressive SLAM.

Cam groaned loudly and I winced.

Oops.

"Sorry little fella," I hummed patting his head.

He mumbled under his breath, his arm shooting to wrap around my waist and snuggle into me. My eye brow twitched with amusement, a warmth spreading through my chest. Jax wasn't so happy, kicking Cam gently in the side.

"Get up you fool," he snapped.

"Ten more minutes," Cam groaned his hand reaching out.

To.

Grab.

Jax's.

Towel.

And.

Pull.

It.

Down.

Jax's eye widened with absolute shock, and my breath caught. My eyes budged with complete horror, as they itched to lower to where Jax's towel had been. At the sight my face began to burn then boil and I did the only thing I could think of – I screamed.

And apparently screaming at a man's junk wasn't the correct responds. Because for the past hour Flynn and Cici have been laughing at the story Cam keeps re-sharing, and Jax has merely been standing in the kitchen glaring at the wall.

"Oh my god Mira," Cici's gasped for air while still doubling over laughing, "That is too good!"

Cam howled with laughter, tears running down his face, "A-and she k-kept screaming like she saw a-a monster!"

"I was caught off guard!" I gasped, the corner of my mouth twitching.

Although, the word monster was almost quite appropriate. My eyes widened at my devilish thought and I groaned, my face burning once again. God damn, what was wrong with me? The others seemed to be immune to my own sudden distress and for that I was grateful. God, I couldn't imagine how'd I react if they asked me what was wrong.