A Night Out With The Queen of Hearts

It was a rainy night in Gotham as it always was. That was one of the things that never changed. Another thing that has never changed was the crime rate. It was at its all time high as Harley Quinn and her thugs were robbing the banks. It was the perfect time to do it too as Batman was no more after Scarecrow revealed his identity to the world.

Right now, we find Nightwing on a rooftop looking down at the bank as he waited for his back up to get here. "Where the hell is he?!" Nightwing said, frustrated. A few minutes later, a bright light blared in his face as he glared at the cause of it.

"Finally! What took you so long?!" Nightwing asked. Delsin smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, I was trying to find the bank.....anyway, why did you ask for my help anyway?". Nightwing sighed. "Well Bruce is well...you know, Tim took Barbra out on their honeymoon and no one has heard from Jason in a while. You were my last option"

Delsin rolled his eyes. "Wow, gladly to be here when you need me" he said sarcastically. "Whatever! Look, Harley Quinn and her thugs are robbin Gotham's banks for the last time! I need your help here. With you being so well known, they won't dare mess with you and surrender".

Delsin sighed. "I don't know....Gotham thugs are more stubborn than Seattle thugs. Here, the bastards have pride in what they do...and I thought Harley went silent after Joker's death. Didn't Bruce capture her?". Nightwing nodded. "He did but she must've broken out. Even though she's not with Joker, she's still a threat nonetheless. We need to take her down. Let's go!" the former Boy Wonder said as he grappled on the roof of the bank.

Delsin just used his video power to make himself invisible and walked in the building. He looked at the men who were pointing guns at the hostage's heads, screaming for them to get on the ground and don't move. Delsin silently counted the men in the room.

"There's about 20 men in the room. Dick, where you at?". 'I have visual on Harley, she's holding the boss hostage in his office upstairs, I'm going in! You deal with the thugs'. The conduit sighed in annoyance. He revealed himself and one of the men saw him and raised his gun up to him. "Hey dumbass! What're you doing?! Get on the ground now!".

Delsin blankly stared at him with contempt while one of the men stared at him in shock and fear. Delsin saw this and turned to him. "You? You know me right? Clearly your friend here doesn't so why don't you shed a little light on who he's dealing with?". "He's that kid from Seattle who went through the entire D.U.P. forces who were said to be tougher than the Militia! He's Delsin Rowe!".

The stubborn thug scoffed. "I don't care! Still won't stop me from lighting his ass up!" Delsin sighed. "Arrogance....". He smoked dashed to the man and punched him in the nose, sending him back into the counter of the receptionist booth. He subdued the other guy in smoke. "Since you're not stupid, I wont beat you to a pulp....". He turned his head to see all the other thugs in the room point their guns at him.

He looked ready to fight but he looked around and remembered there were hostages here. If he engages these low life's, there's a high chance of civilian casualties and he, Nightwing, Batman, civilians wouldn't like that. Delsin sighed as he put his hands up in surrender.

"Ha! I thought you said he was tough!". "Think we should pop a couple of caps in 'em?!". Delsin glared at the thug. "You do that and the there won't be too many of you standing. Cease this opportunity to capture me as I doubt it'll happen too often...". The man on subdued in smoke on the ground yelled. "Do it! He'll show no mercy if you fight him! Capture him!".

Delsin sighed in annoyance. "Too late....I grow tired of you fools" he said as he sent a serge of neon throughout the area and captured each thug in a bubble. He shot countless neon bolts at those bubbles and subdued all of them in one move. He sighed as helped and healed the hostages and soon the police showed and arrest the criminals.