Laser Focus!

One day at the Titans Tower, Delsin woke up having a splitting headache. "Argh! Geez! Uhh now I gotta lay low today if I want this stinking headache to go away" Delsin said to himself. He got up and slowly started to get ready. Any fast movements will set pain to his head.

Delsin walked into the Kitchen and grabbed a bowl and a box of cherrios. He poured the cereal and milk in the bowl and dug in. The Tower was silent, and that's how Delsin wanted it to be. He kept eating until suddenly, his headache started raging on but the pain was going to his eyes. "Arghhh!" Delsin yelled out and suddenly the pain stopped. Delsin opened his eyes to figure out he has a new power. He can see from afar! He can see up to 12 miles from where he was. "This.... is...amazing!" Delsin said as he suddenly looked at his hand to saw that his hand is slowly drying up. "Whoa! Okay this is cool! This would be so cool for missions! I can be like one of the greatest detectives in the world!" Delsin said to himself. Suddenly, Starfire andRaven walked into the Kitchen to see Delsin eyeing his hand. "Ummm....Delsin are you alright?" Raven asked. Delsin was startled by Raven's voice. He was too busy checking out his hand. "Yeah I'm fine it's just....wooo!" Delsin said as he stared at Raven's chest using his new formed eyesight. "Uhh....Friend Delsin, what are you looking at?" Starfire said as she walked closer to Raven. So now Delsin was looking at Starfire's chest as well. 'Who's is bigger? Raven or Starfire? Hmm? Tough one! But I'm gonna have to go with.......'. "Delsin!" Raven yelled to get his attention. Delsin jumped a little. "Oh sorry guys! I kinda blanked out there.....but you're not gonna believe what just happened to me!" Delsin said excited. "Ohhh! What happened friend Delsin?!" Starfire yelled curiously. "Yeah what did happen to you? And don't hesitate to tell us. You know I hate people who hesitate and I hate the suspension" Raven said. "Okay..... well I can see things from far away" Delsin said. "You mean like binoculars?" Raven asked. Delsin nodded his head. "So what were you looking at just now?". "I was....uhh...looking at...