Delsin's first victim: Starfire

It had been an annoying month and a half for this poor young conduit. Delsin has had enough of women and vowed to never be involved with another girl until he's 40! It wasn't the fact that he had any trouble getting the women. No no not at all! It was that he had trouble getting rid of the women. Everywhere he'd turn, there's a girl, pouncing on him. Delsin walked into his room and layed down on his bed and sighed. He tried to remember when this first occurred. 'Lets recap shall we?'

(A month and a half ago)

It was Delsin's birthday. Everyone wanted to throw him a huge party and everyone would be there, even his superhero mentor, Superman. But Delsin only wanted a small get together with his team and that's it. No one really complained since it was his birthday. Everything was smooth and fun, just like Delsin liked it. As the party ended, which it ended at a late time, there was a knock on Delsin's window. "Who could that be?" Delsin said as he slowly got up from his bed and pulled open his curtains to see the man of steel himself, floating infront of the window. The man pointed up signaling for Delsin to meet him on the roof of the tower. Delsin nodded and grabbed his sweatpants and neon sprinted to the roof.

Delsin then reached the roof to see a figure near the edge. "What's up Clark? What do you need?" Delsin asked. "Is must there be something wrong for me to see my student, especially on his birthday" Clark answered. Clark then put his hand Delsin's shoulder. "Happy birthday Delsin!". "Thanks Clark. It means a lot that you traveled back from Venus to see me" Delsin said with a smile. "Yeah about that, I got you a little something" the man of steel said. "Really?! What?!" Delsin said with excitement. "Look you're now 18 and you need to start looking for your one if you know what I'm saying". "You mean girlfriend?". Clark nodded. "Just look at me and Lois..... I'd never thought I'd be in a relationship because of my powers but then I met Lois and I was so happy. Still am". "Okay, I guess you're right..." Delsin said. "Good cause I got you this" Clark said as he tossed Delsin a bottle of cologne. "Cologne?" Delsin asked confused. "This isn't just any cologne Delsin. This is the water from Venus itself. The myths say that one spray and the opposite gender will be all over you" Clark said. "Yeah right, I bet you went to the nearest Dollar store and bought this for 3 bucks" Delsin frowned. "Jeez Del, you just don't give me a break , do ya?" Clark said as he turned around to face the city. His bright red cape blowing with the wind. Before he flew off he turned his head to face Delsin. "Happy birthday Delsin" Clark said as he flew off like a bullet. Delsin watched his mentor fly off and looked down at the bottle of cologne. 'yeah....right' Delsin thought as he walked back in the tower.

Next morning, Delsin woke up and did his usual routine. Took a shower, brushed his teeth, put on his clothes and grabbed his usual cologne. But Delsin was eyeing the new cologne Clark had got him. 'well it wouldn't hurt to try it out. I owe Clark that much'. Delsin then sprayed himself with the new fragrance. 'one spray.....Damn this shit is STRONG!!' Delsin thought as he started coughing slightly. Delsin then walked out of his room and headed down to the Commons. He saw Starfire there, watching Pretty Little Liars. 'Damn I always hated that show....' Delsin thought as he walked to the kitchen. "Hey Star" Delsin said as he passed her. "Hello friend...". Starfire caught her tongue as she smelt a wonderful fragrance. She turned her head to where this wonderful aroma was coming from and saw Delsin's a disappeared but the corner of the wall. Delsin was just in the fridge as he just dismissed the thought of making something here and thought of going out for a bite. Delsin closed the giant fridge door to see Starfire standing near him. Delsin jumped a little as he saw Starfire standing there. "Damn it Starfire! you scared the hell out of me!" Delsin said. "My apologies Delsin I must've.....". Starfire then grabbed Delsin's sweater by the collar and pinned him to the fridge with nothing but pure strength. ".....too excited" Starfire finished. She stared at him with her emerald green eyes. Delsin slightly blushed and looked away from her sight. "Starfire...What are you doing?" Delsin said nervously. "Just... Observing my prey". "What?.....Me?". Starfire smirked. "Who else?!". Starfire let him go, Delsin feet reached the ground and stepped back while she stepped closer. "Why are you doing this? What has gotten into you?" Delsin asked super confused. "Because I want you.....Is there anything else" Starfire said as she pulled Delsin in for a forceful kiss. Starfire moaned as their lips touched as did Delsin. But it was more out of shock than of pleasure. Delsin built up enough strength and pushed her off him. "You and me. We are a thing. See you around....Delsin" Starfire said as she blew him a kiss and walked out. Delsin looked into space and just wondered what the hell happened. 'Do I have a girlfriend?'