The Evil Within Part 2

(Part of the actual story)

Evil Delsin carelessly dragged Delsin on the streets of Jump City. "Poor Delsin, thinks he can stop me. I'm gonna kill you then I'm gonna kill everyone you love. Starting with Raven" Evil Delsin said laughing. "I won't let you!" Delsin said charging at Evil Delsin. Delsin body checked him and broke through some brick walls. Delsin ended up leading Evil Delsin to a sweatshop. All the sweatshop workers were running and screaming in terror. Evil Delsin punched Delsin in his face. Delsin then hit Evil Delsin with his chain of smoke. "You're so weak!" Evil Delsin said as he gave Delsin an uppercut. Delsin flew through the ceiling. "I'm you so if I'm weak, you are too!" Delsin said mocking him. Evil Delsin growled and flew up and tried to stomp on Delsin's face but Delsin dodged his attack and hit him with his video sword like he was a baseball. Evil Delsin went flying through the wall and landed on a car in the parking lot. Delsin jumped down on the car and punched Evil Delsin in his face repeatedly. Evil Delsin grabbed his fist and kicked Delsin off of him. "You won't win, I'm stronger and faster!" Evil Delsin said flying away. Delsin flew after him. This was now a battle in the skys. The Titans were watch as they saw two Delsins zooming in the air. "Is Raven's throat doing alright?" Robin asked. "It's getting better but I suggest she doesn't talk for the rest of the day" Cyborg said. "Starfire, I want you to go look for Delsin and help him. He's facing himself, but he's clone is more strong" Robin said. "I will not let you down, boyfriend Robin" Starfire kissed him and flew off to go help her friend.

Evil Delsin and Delsin were shooting each other with with thier video power. Delsin then flew faster and kicked Evil Delsin in his back. Evil Delsin wrapped his chain around Delsin's neck and threw him down on the ground. Evil Delsin flew down and wrapped his chain around Delsin's neck again and flew up. Delsin was choking and about to give when suddenly, a green starbolt broke the chain and set Delsin free. Delsin was falling down until Starfire caught him. "Friend Delsin are you the alright?" Starfire asked worried. "I'm fine Star, thanks" Delsin said as he flew out of Starfire's arms and headed for Evil Delsin. Starfire wasn't too far behind. "Thanks Starfire, you can go back now" Delsin said. "No I'm not leaving your side friend Delsin, you need help" Starfire said. "Starfire, I'll be fine" Delsin said as he landed. Suddenly, Evil Delsin sucker punched Delsin using his smoke power. "Lights out punk!" Evil Delsin said. Starfire then punched Evil Delsin in his face. Evil Delsin reacted quickly and tried punching her right back but failed when Starfire blocked it and punched him again. "Oh you can really pack a punch, which is why you should come with me, let's rule Jump City, together" Evil Delsin said kissing Starfire. Delsin got up with a shock look. Delsin tackled Evil Delsin and wrapped his chain around Evil Delsin's neck. Delsin started choking him until Evil Delsin choked on his last sentence. "I'm still your worst nightmare Delsin. I'm still gonna be apart of you" Evil Delsin said. Shut up!" Delsin said as he twisted Evil Delsin's neck. Starfire was so uncomfortable at that moment. She couldn't even look at the real Delsin's face. "Friend Delsin?". "Yeah Star?" Delsin answered. "Can we keep that kiss the secret?" Starfire asked. "Don't worry Star, your secret is safe with me" Delsin said. "Come on! I'll race you home!" Delsin said. Starfire smiled a happy smile and flew while Delsin neon sprinted.

Delsin reached to the Tower first. "I win!" Delsin said. "Indeed you did. You are very fast" Starfire said. As Delsin walked out of the elevator doors, Raven ambushed him with a hug. "Don't ever scare me like that!" Raven said kissing Delsin passionately. "So we don't even have to ask who won" Robin said. "Well if it wasn't for Starfire, I'd probably be dead while the Evil me would running around, thanks again" Delsin said hugging her. Raven and Robin were a little uncomfortable with their partners hugging each other.