The Evil Within Part 1

(Part of the actual story)

"So you want a sample of my blood?" Delsin asked confused. "I need to keep your blood type for medical reasons. Just in case if you're in an bad state and we need your blood type. All the other Titans agreed, now all I need is yours" Cyborg said. "Its nice to see you're worried about me Cy but it's okay because I got conduit powers!" Delsin said. "Delsin, I know you feel immortal but you'll eventually get hurt and I can't help you when that day comes if you don't give me your blood sample" Cyborg said. "Okay fine here take it" Delsin said sticking his arm out for Cyborg to stick the needle. Cyborg stuck the needle in and took the blood. Delsin winced from the needle injection. Delsin didn't think he was invincible. He just hated needles! "Thanks big D!" Cyborg said leaving to the emergency room. Delsin frowned as he looked at the spot where he lost blood.

As Cyborg came in the room, he put Delsin's blood sample in the tube with the rest of the Titan's blood samples. Cyborg turned on the cooling button and then left the room to join Beastboy in some video game shopping. Suddenly, a purple headed girl turned visible. "Thank you magic" Raven said. "Now to take back the blood sample". Raven tried to open the tube valt but it was locked. "Nothing a little magic can't help". "Azarath Metreion...". Raven was about to finish the spell but she was distracted. Somemone is coming. ".....Zinthos!" Raven chanted. Raven's magic was off but the tube was open automatically and the magic hit a tube. Raven didn't have time to check which tube. "It must be Cyborg!" Raven said. Raven closed the tube vault and flew into the vents. Cyborg walked in the room next. "Forgot my keys!" Cyborg said grabbing his keys to his car. Raven crawled down the vent to her room. But surprisingly, there was only three people in that room, not two.

Delsin then walked into the common room where everyone was. "Hey Delsin, what's up? Oh? you changed your sweater?" Raven asked. Delsin's sweater wasn't white. It was bright red. His jean jacket vest was different too. It wasn't a blue and white bird tag on it. It was a red bird with a skull for a face. "Hey Rae! You look extra sexy today" Delsin said as kissed Raven. In that kiss, Raven knew something was wrong. It didn't feel like Delsin but it was Delsin so she must be going crazy. Then suddenly, Delsin grabbed Raven's.....cheek firmly. "Hey!" Raven said slapping Delsin's face. "What's gotten into you?" Raven asked. "I don't know what got into me but I know what's about to get into you!" Delsin said leaning in but Raven slapped hmhim once more. Delsin hut the floor rubbing his cheek. "Delsin, apologize to Raven right now!" Robin said. "Stay out of this okay! Boy Wonder!" Delsin said pushing Robin to the ground. "Delsin what the hell is wrong with you?" Cyborg asked. "Get outta here Tinman!" Delsin said punching Cyborg. Cyborg went flying and hit the wall. "Enough! Why are you doing this, friend Delsin?" Starfire asked. "You wanna know why?! Huh why?! It's because I can. I'm stronger than all of you!" Delsin said lifting up a chair and threw it at Beastboy. Luckily, Beastboy dodged it. "Dude! Calm down!" Beastboy said. Starfire flew to Delsin as she grabbed him and held him by his neck. Delsin thought quick and grabbed the arm of Starfire and burned it with his smoke powers. "Owwwww!" Starfire yelled as her flesh was being cooked. "Starfire!"  Robin said as he flung his batarang at Delsin and it hit his hand. "Ow!" Delsin said as he pulled it out of his skin and healed himself. Delsin crushed it with his hand and then walked over to Raven. Raven tried punching Delsin but Delsin smoke dashed to dodge it so it was like punching air. Delsin then appeared right beside Raven grabbing her throat. "We could've been so great together. Too bad you have to die too" Delsin said as he strangled her. "Delsin!, put her down! Now!" Robin ordered. "Put who down?" Delsin asked standing by the elevator. "Delsin?" Robin said confused. The Titans were confused. Raven looked at Delsin in the elevator and looked shocked. The other Delsin put Raven down and walked to him. Delsin had a surprised look on his face when he saw himself. "It's....it's me! You look like me!" Delsin said. "I am you genius! Well I'm your evil side, you call 'the other you'. Thanks to Raven, I am my own person. So I'm not trapped in that pussbot you call yourself" Evil Delsin said. All the Titans looked over to Raven. Raven then knew which tube she hit. "How could Raven create you?" Delsin asked. "You're little blood sample back in the emergency room. Raven did a little magic and made me" Evil Delsin said. "The only thing we have in common is our love for her". "But if you really loved her, you wouldn't hurt her" Delsin said. "I wasn't until everyone here pissed me off! So everybody dies today!" Evil Delsin said aming his hand at everyone while his hand gathered up some smoke to wipe out a wall. "I won't let you hurt my friends or anyone to be exact" Delsin said running to Raven. "You are so pathetic! You think you can stop me! We're the same person fool! I know all you're moves" Evil Delsin said as he shot the smoke. The Titans flinched as the embrace for impact. "I'll guess I'll have to try" Delsin said as he neon sprinted in front of the smoke shot and took the hit. Delsin fell on the table in pain. Evil Delsin charged at him and picked up Delsin and flew away.

To Be Continued....