Delsin Jinxed it

Today was just an ordinary day. Titans were just chilling in the tower just doing what they do until that all changed when the crime alert blared off. "What is it, Robin" Cyborg asked.

"It's the H.I.V.E. they're in a cave 12 miles east of here. They're threatening to blow up Jump City from the underground since in that cave there was a secret passageway for evacuation purposes. Seems that they found it" Robin said scowling.

"Jeez, blowing up Jump City from underneath? That's kind of extreme, even for them" Delsin said. "Nope! This is just like them but I'll give them props. They expanded their range. I remember they only did weak stuff like robbing banks or just terrorizing the citizens. They grow up so fast!" Beastboy said wiping away a fake tear drop while getting glares from Starfire, Robin and Raven and amused smirks from Cyborg and Delsin.

"Alright Titans Go".

Meanwhile at the cave

'I wonder if that new Titan is coming. He's cute! It's too bad that we're on opposite sides though' Jinx thought. "Hey what are you day dreaming about?" Mammoth asked. "N-Nothing! Nothing you need to worry yourself over, now did you finish planting the mines and TNT?" She asked

"Yeah, the mines are planted in front of the cave and the TNT is underground throughout all of Jump City, now we just wait on Gizmo" Mammoth said. Jinx nodded in agreement and the two just sat in silence. Mammoth thinking on finally getting payback on the Titans for humiliating him and Jinx is thinking about a individual beanie wearing Titan.

Gizmo finally came into view with the detonator. "Finally now all we have to do is set ransom and we'll be filthy rich! Not even the Titans can stop us!" Gizmo cheered. "What makes you say that?" A voice said and as soon as The H.I.V.E. turned around they scowled but Jinx tried to hold down a blush while seeing the one she was thinking about.

"Well well, if it isn't the Titans! Mammoth! Jinx! You know what to do" Gizmo said as his gear bag sprouts 4 mechanical legs. "Right" they shout in unison as Mammoth charges the Titans. Jinx however runs from action and goes deeper into the cave.

Realizing this, Delsin runs after her, confident that he can catch and confident that his team can handle Mammoth on their own. As Delsin ran down the tunnel, he tackled Jinx to the ground and she accidentally pressed a button and a bomb in the cave went off and the cave started crumbling in on itself. Delsin used his concrete powers to create a dome around both him and Jinx while the dome was getting completely buried by rocks.

On the outside, everyone else had quickly escaped the Avalanche of rocks and the Titans took this opportunity to capture Mammoth and Gizmo. "Friends where's friend Delsin?! Was he not with us when we escaped the cave?" Starfire asked worried for her friend's safety. "Yeah, come to think of it, where's Jinx? We only captured Mammoth and Gizmo but not Jinx" Raven said.

"Not only is Delsin stuck in the cave but Jinx is probably with him. They could be fighting it out to the death.....if either survived the destruction of the cave that it" Cyborg said "damn it....you better be alive Delsin"

Back in the cave, Jinx woke up  to a warm feeling and the sound of grunts and shouts. She looked to see a fire in the middle of the area and a conduit struggling to move a gigantic bolder. "Ah it's no use. The bolder is just to heavy" Delsin said to himself in between pants. "Well I could've told you that" Jinx said, voicing that she had awoken

"Yeah yeah whatever" Delsin said as he took a small pebble and threw it at the wall in frustration. He then glanced at Jinx, who was staring at the flames, and wondered what should he do with her 'I mean she is my enemy so I should tie her up, but then again I don't sense any bad vibes from her' Delsin thought as he started walking over to the fire, noticing that it was dying.