The Grave Visit

(Part of the actual story)

It's been three weeks since the Titans had to fight any crime. At that leaves the sneaky Delsin to his secrets. He's been sneaking out of the Tower every other day and comes back at 4 o'clock in the morning. And every time they saw him, he smelt of whiskey but wasn't drunk. The Titans were getting very suspicious so they waited for Delsin to slip out again to follow him and that day was today. But only one followed him. Delsin was in room. Getting ready to pull off another get away. "Alright Delsin. It's time to pull off another sneaky adventure" Delsin said to himself as he smoke dashed into the air vents and started crawling towards the vent that leads outside. Suddenly Raven came to Delsin's room to check up on him since she hadn't spent time with him all week because of meditation. She had a scary movie in her hand that she rented so they can watch it together. Raven would pretend to be scared and Delsin would cradle her in his arms and it would be the perfect momment. "Delsin? Delsin are you there? Hey I was hoping we could watch a movie together cause we haven't really been hanging out lately. Delsin?" Raven said. She thought Delsin was sleeping and was about to turn around untill she thought 'Wait a minute? Delsin's a light sleeper. If he went to sleep, he would instantly woken up and answered me'. She opened the door to see an empty room. "He snuck out again" Raven whispered to herself. 'Why does he keep doing this? Where does he go?' Raven thought. She was about to call the rest of the team but she decided to follow him herself. It might draw to much attention if the whole team went.

Raven wasn't too far behind Delsin. She was flying high so that Delsin wouldn't see her but low enough so she that she could still see him. But Delsin was really fast. She barely could keep up with him. But she tried. Where he was going was really far because there leaving Jump City. It so far that There going to...Seattle? What's Delsin doing all the way out here? Must be visiting a friend. But suddenly Delsin made a turn to the graveyard. What's he doing here. Raven stayed her distance. Delsin stopped at a grave stone. Someone died. Raven landed by a big tree close to the grave stone. Raven tried to get a closer look at the name on the grave stone. "I know you're here Raven so you might as well come out" Delsin said. Raven had a shocked look on her face. "Hey Delsin. How's it been?" Raven asked half smiling. "It's been.... okay" Delsin said in a monotone voice. "Hey! I'm the only one who could pull off the monotone voice" Raven said trying to get a chuckle out of him. But no luck. Raven got close enough to see the gravestone. She read it in her mind. 'Reggie Rowe, loving Brother and Nephew'. "So is this Reggie?". "Yep" Delsin said with a tear running down his cheek. "So this is where you've been hanging out for the past 3 weeks?" Raven asked. Delsin nodded. "Then why do you come home so late? I'm sure it doesn't take that long for a daily visit" Raven said confused. "I'm at the bar most of the time. I drink my sorrows away. My smoke powers make it difficult for me to get drunk so what's the harm?" Delsin said. "Hey there's no need to drink. Delsin you didn't need to hide this from us. You didn't have to hide it from me I would've understood. We all would've" I said. "you're too busy meditating all the time. So I decided to have a little secret that's all" Delsin said. "Okay from now on we will always be honest with each other. I love you too much to hide anything from you" Raven said kissing Delsin. "I love you too Raven. I'll never hide anything from you again" Delsin said. "You know, Reggie would've loved you! He has the same kind of sarcastic tone you do" Delsin said. "Oh really?" Raven asked laughing. Delsin nodded. "Well I bet that Reggie was just as stubborn as you are" Raven said lightly punching Delsin in his gut. Delsin smiled and picking Raven up and neon sprinting back to the Tower. "So, you feel like for a movie?" Delsin asked smiling. "You know it" Raven said as she pulled a DVD case out of her cloak pocket.