Welcome To Justice

"Another failed mission, Titans and who do we have to blame but Delsin!" Robin said. "Hey what did I do?!" Delsin said. "You are always too cocky at these missions. You lack brains! And when you mess up, the whole team messes up! Your letting the team down" Robin said. "Well I'm sorry if I believe we can accomplish a mission before we do" Delsin said. "Your showing us that we can't rely on you! I'm sorry Delsin but we're gonna have to let you go" Robin said. "Wait? What are you saying?". "You're off the team!" Robin said. "Wait you can't just kick me off the team. You gotta have some votes" Delsin said as he got up on the table. "All in favor for me to stay, raise your hand!" Delsin said. No one budged. "All apose". Everyone put their hands up, even Raven. "As I said, you're off the team. Good luck out there Delsin" Robin said. Delsin then got off the table and walked to the elevator. Raven then walked to him. "Hey don't take this personally" Raven said. "Don't take this personally?! Everyone including you don't believe that I'm a good enough hero and I let them down, personally is the only way I see it" Delsin said. "But we're still dating, right?" Raven asked. "I'm sorry Raven but no. I can't be on a team where my own girlfriend cannot rely on me" Delsin said as he got on the elevator.

There was not many places for Delsin to go. So the only place he could go right now was the bar in Jump City. It was a very slow day at the bar until It heat up there. A very powerful man walked in the bar and ordered a couple of shots. This man us known by many, but this man knew Delsin. "Hey, aren't you that famous conduit form Seattle?" He asked. "Yep, names Delsin. Delsin Rowe. And you are....". "Bruce. Bruce Wayne. So why such a powerful guy like yourself doing in a bar like this?" Bruce asked. "Well I just recently got kicked off the team so... kinda looking for a new team or a place to stay or both" Delsin said. "Well I think I can help you out" Bruce said gesturing to follow him. "Ah really?! Thanks man!" Delsin said getting up and walking away. "Hey you didn't pay for that!" The bar tender said. "Don't worry, Chad. Put it on my tab" Bruce said.

We walked out the bar and into his limo. "Okay so you're rich!" Delsin said. "You have no idea. Alfred, call the league! We've found our newest member" Bruce said. "Yes sir, call them right now" Alfred said. "Who's Alfred? What's going on!" Delsin asked. "You'll see" Bruce said. "Driver, take us to Wayne Manior!" Bruce ordered. "Yes Master Wayne" the driver said.

As we got into the manior, a man in the suit greeted us. "So this is our newest member, Master Rowe. Good choice sir" the guy said. "So this is the Alfred guy. Nice to meet you" Delsin said. "As to you Master Rowe" Alfred said. "Please, call me Delsin. "Follow me Delsin, their here" Bruce said. I waved goodnight to Alfred and followed Bruce. We were in the dining room. Bruce then flicked one of his smaller statues. Suddenly an elevator appeared. "Oh okay going down" Delsin said. Bruce pressed the button and the elevator shot down like a bullet.

As we reached our destination, I couldn't believe how stupid I was. "Of course, now I remember you! You're Bruce Wayne A.K.A Batman!" Delsin said. "Not as bright but you said you forgot let's just leave it at that" Bruce said suiting up in his suit. Then a man in a blue and red suit flew in. "So this is the new recruitment, he'll do". "Oh my god! You're Superman!" Delsin said. "So what am I?" A guy in a green and black suit. "You're the Green Lantern! And Wonder Woman and The Flash! All together your Justice League!" Delsin said. "Yep so what's your name?" Wonder Woman asked. "I'm Delsin Rowe" Delsin said. "She means, you're hero name" Superman said. "As I said Delsin Rowe" Delsin introduced himself once more. "Well in the aboriginal legends it said that there would be a second conduit to rise and do incredible things. They called him "The Second Son" so let's call him that" Batman said. "Wait? You've been researching me?" Delsin asked confused. "Yes, too see if your the right fit for our team" Superman said. "And turns out, you are" Wonder Woman said. "But I'm not a good person to rely on. Just ask Robin" Delsin said. "Delsin we know that bit. We've been studying your fighting tactics. Your good. Good enough for Justice League" The Flash said. "Really?" Delsin asked. "Really" Justice League said in unison. "By the way, I go by Imfaman!" Delsin said. "Then you should probably change your clothes" Flash said.

At the Titans Tower, everything was just boring around Jump City. There was no crime to fight. So everyone was gathered by the Tv, watching the news. Until they all heard his name. "In other news, the team of the century, Justice League has found thier newest member, Delsin Rowe A.K.A Imfaman! This newly formed Delsin Rowe has quickly moved on from the Teen Titans. and he's moved on from his former look. He is now rocking a blue and white top with a small bird symbol on his chest. His hat has changed to red to blue and his chain has been designed into the new uniform. I guess the new perks of being in Justice League! That's right! Delsin Rowe moved on from the little league and now working with the big boys!". Robin threw the remote at the tv with anger. There was pure silence between the Titans. They were all shocked at what they saw. "Delsin.... is working with Justice League?" Raven said shocked. "I know. It is the unexpected" Starfire said. "I don't believe it! I've been asking to join that team for Years and Delsin get in. In a day!?" Robin said. "Maybe we shouldn't have underestimated him, if he's in League, he must've been important, strong and reliable!" Cyborg said. "Yeah dude. We should've never fired him so quickly! but I like the name and the look" Beastboy said. "Yes the look is glorious!" Starfire said blushing. So Delsin stayed on Justice League and the Titans were back to having 5 members on their team.