I pushed myself into a random aisle which turned out to be the dog food section of the store.

"I don't think Michael wants any dog food for his birthday....Hmmm... If I were balloons where would I be..."

I trotted out of the dog food aisle in search for the lost balloons of Austin and I turned directly into the arts and crafts.

I giggled,"Well that was easy."

Michael deserved the best balloons, not the cheap ones, and he deserved a decent color. I moved some of the packs of balloons over and searched for a very special color.

"Perfect." I said grabbing a thing of pink balloons.

"Aww and there's a heart one."

I shoved the entire shelf of pink heart balloons into my cart along with white streamers,two packs of tape, 4 packs of 100 rainbow colored sticky notes.

"Can't forget the window paint."

Everything I needed was in one aisle like Walmart was trying to help me out.

Michael would accept my present and he will love it. He's gonna love me so much. At the moment I wanted to prank Michael. Not in a bad way but just for fun because he's my boi. And my boi is growing up so fast.

Moving away from the arts and crafts I decided to forget about my list and added a few things in my head. I need to get Michael a cake and bring it to work.

I looked up at the signs to find the bakery of the walmart I was in and headed that way.

Even if it was a walmart cake I didn't care. Remember how I said Michael deserves things that aren't cheap? Well he gets whatever came I can find.

I ran a my hand through my hair and pushed my cart up to the counter of the bakery.

"Uh.. Excuse me.." I asked a lady behind the counter.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Yes.. Uh. Hi..." I checked her name tag,"Hi Lindsey."

For some odd reason I feel like that name is common in Texas. It feels oddly familiar.

"I'd like to order a cake today." I said.

She took out a note pad,"What size?"

"Um. I don't know just a size."

She smiled and wrote things down also the type of cake and frosting I requested.

"Any specific colors? Saying? Phrase?"

"Can it say Happy Birthday to my boi. Boy with an I."

She chuckled to herself and nodded,"Of course."

Lindsey told me she could have the cake ready by tomorrow which was perfect seeing Michael's birthday was tomorrow. I was a little behind but it was a busy week and I didn't have time to go out and get everything for him.

I turned away from the bakery and I heard a familiar laugh. Not only that but I saw a familiar face.

It was Michael. Here at the same place as I was when I had all of his Birthday supplies.

I quickly turned away and headed to a few random aisles.

I didn't need Michael to see me and I didn't need him to see the items in my cart. I don't need him knowing what is going on or else it wouldn't be much of a prank.

Speed walking I turned sharp corners and headed to check out.

I didn't bother to check behind me for Michael so I just kept walking away.

I practically threw all my items at the guy at check out and I felt myself start to break out into a small sweat.

Rubbing my forehead I looked around for Michael but luckily I didn't see him at all.

Quickly paying I grabbed my bags and started walking away.

But just my luck Michael was right there.

I accidentally bumped into him causing both of us to back up a bit.

"Oh hey Gav." He said smiling,"What are you doing here?"

"Hi Micool." I paused not sure what to say and I moved my bags behind my back.

"Oh you know.. Just shopping."

He chuckled,"At walmart? Isn't this like a department store."

"They have clothes."

"Oh so you bought clothes." He said.

"Yeah..." I tucked my bags more securely behind me.

I watched intently as Michael smiled,"You have to wear them to work tomorrow so I can see them."

I nodded,"Sounds great."

He nodded back and suddenly his phone started going off.

"Oops. I gotta take this I'll see you in a bit."

I nodded and watched as he walked off somewhere into the aisles that were Walmart.

Sighing I felt relieved.

"God damn.." I said under my breath as I walked out to the parking lot.

And now all I had to do was find Michael's address and put this together before 10am tomorrow.

This is your time to shine Gavin.

This should be fucked up.