PALADIN: "NOW I WILL THROW YOUR DIVINE PUNISHMENT ON YOU and he made a big cross with his two big blades."

"HUH?" because I have no reaction.

PALADIN: "SAY YOUR PRAYERS NOW"

Yes, that's right, I'm still a Christian and I still pray to God.

I kneel before the Father and put my two clasped hands together and say:

"

Our Father, who art in heaven,

Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come.

Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,

But deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever and ever.

Amen.

"

Then a light where I was cut went out and the scars faded away and the seals are falling.

Father: "LORD JESUS, WHAT ARE YOU?"

And he throws the contents of a bottle at me. Take the blessed blood of JESUS in your face DEMON. And I make my sign of the cross, blessed by the blood of Jesus.

Then I flatten myself again in front of the best exorcist and ask him for mercy and lick his shoes.

Father: "I am sorry but I cannot let you live, even if you repent in front of our Lord. He will judge you for your sins".

Martha: "Father John, STOOOOP, don't kill Yvan."

"Yvan?"

Martha: "Yes, why are you punishing him? He is family and he saved me twice today. He saved all of us and we were going to party with Miss Dragon" and she ran and climbed on my head to protect me with her little body."

Then all the kids come and climb on me to make a shield with their little bodies.

Heater also came and stood between me and Jean.

Jean: "Martha, this morning you were in a wheelchair??? and the bus in pieces and all the blood and the footprints and the dead driver and the darkness I feel".

Martha: "Miss Dragon played with us and she was crying that I fell out of my wheelchair. She helped me back into the chair and when she cried, a light and my legs moved.

The bus fell on the four children and there was blood and horrible cuts on them. We were scared and crying. Then Miss Dragon landed on the bus and cut the bus to free us.

Miss Dragon was crying and she said a prayer and the cuts closed up, the blood stopped and the pain stopped. Miss Dragon called the doctors and the nurse who took us to the hospital to treat the small cuts we still had. Mr. Bus Driver was sleeping when the bus jumped into the ravine. We were very afraid, but when Miss Dragon was there, we were not afraid anymore.

Can Miss Dragon come live with us at the orphanage?

Father John: "I owe you one! I have to let you go this time because you saved the children.

Upset:" Give me a reason not to kill the Beast!!!

Me: "I could have killed you, even ssssealed. The children would have been killed if I had attacked you.

I love children and I have a dragon body, but I am still a Chrisssstian and I still pray to the Lord.

I have a body of darkness and total chaos. Think about it once, is it better to be a BEAST that loves humans and GOD, with a human soul and a conscience, or would you rather have a Demon in charge?

Since I am in charge with a heart, there will be no other people. The chaos I embody is not the opposite of your order. The order I fight or counteract is the heart's right to harm others in the name of blind rules.

My sins are sins of love, and sins of taste and jest. And I dipped in paint a black cat with white latex to imprint the sssofa of the sssshitty grandmother next door."

Father hiding his face with his hand:

That night the hospital was a sawmill with big and small saws. ZZZZZZZZZ

---------

Vatican Report:

Pope, I have witnessed God's miracle. God seems to be controlling the Beast. There is one of our brothers who controls it, for it seems to have merged and evolved. The darkness of the Beast is kept unsealed by our Lord. The Dragon is sensitive and loves children and humans. It was human before and still has Jesus in it. He is not a priority for elimination and can be a powerful future ally against evil. Even at death's door, the dragon begged me to spare the children's lives and offered his life in exchange. I think we can give him a chance because his sacrifice and his ways are always towards our Lord Jesus.

PALADIN John, Angel of Redemption.