The second floor and the following floors are more modern.

I then entered the garage to make room for the helicopter and felt a chill.

I looked at the stones and the doors, then suddenly a voice at my back:

"Take a good look at these stones because your grave will be filled with them" and as I turned my head to look behind me, I saw a man in a black suit. He was a muscular type, a gash on his left cheek and a bullet scar on his forehead, mostly hidden by round glasses that reflected my gaze. A pair of white gloves with mystical writing covered his hands and a large golden cross hung around his neck. On his gloves were the writings: "Jesus Christ is in heaven" and "Speak with the dead".

The most frightening thing is his two rapier swords where it says respectively "In God we believe" and on the left "The left hand of GOD".

I wanted to speak but something was coming out of my throat: A sword was already crossing my neck and the other side of the sword was coming out, depriving me of my breath "Gah, sss" no sound.

I tried to run away, but as I spun, more swords came out of my back legs, my back and my chest, the long sword extended and magically went through me like a kebab.

It was so fast that I didn't have time to feel the pain.

--- OCTAHEDRON ---

--- CRITICAL CONDITIONS ---

--- RELEASE OF THE LIMITATION OF THE MAGIC SPHERES ---

--- RELEASE OF THE DIMENSIONAL BREAKER ---

--- ESCAPE---

----KRRRR --- SEALED MODE --- PASSIVE----

---- CRITICAL CONDITION ---

---- IMMINENT DEATH ----

----KRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR---

I then fell to the ground, all my powers sealed, only my animal body remained with only basic defenses.

Blood was now gushing out of my nose, mouth and I felt my insides fill with blood.

I then crawled painfully towards the exit, trying to call out, only the Bluetooth was still working.

HELP! with the electronic voice. HEATER RUN! GO HIDE THE KIDS.

Father: "I didn't pierce your heart area or cut your head off. WHY? HAHAHAH.

I AM THE PALADIN, YOUR SWORN ENEMY. BEAST. YOU, SPAWN OF THE DEVIL, WILL NOW RETURN TO HELL.

ANYTHING TO SAY FIRST?"

Dragon: "Please, DO NOT KILL THE CHILDREN. DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH ME BUT SPARE THE CHILDREN. I BEG YOU, I BEG GOD"

Father, kicks me in the jaw: "Beast, don't speak of God in his presence, you defile his name".

In the few seconds he left me, I think of the induction for the linear motors, and a shockwave was sent to all the blades, expelling them like a cannon out of my body by the way they entered.

My super drastic regeneration kicked in and the cuts closed instantly.

More blades went off, but the inductive field pushed them all away. At the same time, all the blood I had lost returned to me thanks to the liquid ferroalloy inside.

I then caught my breath and strengthened my scales.

PALADIN: "YOU HAVE DECIDED TO SHOW YOUR TRUE NATURE, CREATURE OF CHAOS. CHILD KILLER!"

I want to get out, but I can't get out. There is an invisible barrier. And on the walls and around the doors, I can see bible pages pinned to the wall and doors with little blades.

I, the Dragon.  What to do now?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara