Ruby Rose (yes, this is a chapter)

"You keep that photo of us in your wallet?"

"You keep that photo of us in your wallet?" I asked, looking over Ruby's shoulder as she pulled out a five dollar bill to pay for my drink.

"Of course!" Ruby grinned, pulling the picture out and showing it to me, "Don't you remember what day this was?" Ruby asked and I nodded. It was honestly the best day of my life.

"Our first date...at that carnival."

"Yup! We went into that photo booth to remember the night...we had those oversized glasses on, we looked so stupid." Ruby laughed at the memory.

"I also had that stuffed panda bear that you won for me, you wouldn't give up until you got it." I pointed at me hugging the stuffed toy to my chest as Ruby put her arm around me.

"When we got out of the booth, you took the four photos and gave me two and kept the other two for yourself...do you still have your half?" Ruby asked.

I lightly laughed before responding, "Of course!" I embarrassingly blushed as I remembered where I kept it, "I keep the two pictures on my nightstand...it's kind of motivation to get up in the morning because...I might be able to see you again." I looked away from Ruby, who hugged my side, a huge smile plastered on her face.

"I love you so much." I wrapped my arm around her waist, still not looking at her as I smiled.

"I love you too, Rubes."