Hickeys

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

A/N

• All girls are of age in this.

• I went over all rules of Wattpad to make sure this was okay

• Everything is consensual

• Nothing is illegal nor am I breaking any of the Wattpad rules.

I don't want get this story deleted, which I'm very scared of

Ruby
Ruby's neck was covered with marks that matched her cape, you begged her to hide them because you were scared that Yang would beat you up but Ruby shrugged and did nothing. However, Yang glared at you the entire day causing you to try and avoid her.

Weiss
Weiss wore a scarf, hiding the hickeys but when Yang had stole the scarf, everyone had seen the bright red marks lined down her neck, her pale skin really made the marks pop. Yang then immediately highfived me after seeing what I had done.

Blake
"fun night, huh?" Yang asked, nudging both Blake and I.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"The hickeys, nice job, (Y/n)!" Yang patted my back and Blake groaned, her attempt at hiding the marks had failed miserably.

Yang
Yang didn't care that she had hickeys, you could clearly see the ones on her neck and right above her cleavage but nobody commented on it except for Ren who just said, "I heard it from across the hall." The comment made your face heat up and Yang just smirked and proudly nodded.

Pyrrha
Nora, Ren, Jaune, and team RWBY all made comments when they saw the marks on Pyrrha's neck to her collarbone and they could only imagine that it went farther than that. All the comments made both Pyrrha and you flush red with embarrassment.

Nora
"I think the floor shook." Blake said with the roll of her eyes causing Nora to look proud as I blushed.

"What can I say? (Y/n)'s loud in bed." Nora proudly responded, showing off her hickeys, "I guess biting me was the only was she could stop herself from screaming.

"That clearly didn't work very well." Weiss replied causing everyone else to laugh.

Emerald
Emerald and I went to breakfast together, both of us hoping none of Emerald's team would comment on the marks all over her body. Emerald's outfit was revealing and showed almost every one of the marks on her body. You bit your lip looking at the bite marks and red spots, you couldn't help but smile proudly remembering just how loudly Emerald screamed your name last night. Cinder and Mercury looked up at the both of you, laughing historically causing you and Emerald to become very flustered.

Cinder
"I didn't even realize how much you bit me last night." Cinder said, inspecting her neck in the mirror.

"It's not my fault! Your skin is just so perfect and smooth and ugh...you're just so amazing." Cinder's lips curved into a smile as she turned around to peck my lips, "And I got marked just as bad!" I said, pulling my shirt down slightly to show the marks just above my breasts and the ones that lined my collarbone.

"Dang, you look just as good as you did last night." Cinder mumbled, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to her again.

"NOT AGAIN!" I heard Mercury and Emerald yell through the wall.

Raven
"I don't even remember when you gave me these." Raven said, looking at her neck and tracing the marks with her fingers.

"Sorry about that."

"No, it's quite alright as long as I get to do that to you tonight." Raven said, a smile on her face as I eagerly nodded.

"Why wait?"

Neon Katt
Katt looked in the mirror, flustered and angry as she saw the marks you had left all over her body. It showed up even brighter because of her pale skin.

"(Y/n), how could you do this?!"

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself!" I exclaimed, biting my bottom lip as I looked at the marks.

"That's it! Revenge time!" Katt yelled, pushing me back onto the bed.

Velvet
There wasn't a spot of Velvet's body that didn't have a mark from you. There was no way to hide this so she did nothing.

"I'm so sorry, hun!" I kept apologizing but I didn't really mean it, the marks just made my girl look a lot hotter and now everyone knew she was mine.

"No, your not!" Velvet said, stomping her foot as she pouted and crossed her arms. The whole scene was quite adorable. I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned in to peck her lips.

"Hun, I'm so sorry, okay? I went a little overboard—"

"A little?!"

"Okay, so I went overboard but can you blame me? Have you seen yourself?" Velvet was about to argue back but she just ended up a stuttering mess.

Coco
Coco quite enjoyed the fact that you had marked her, maybe then people would get the hint that you were a couple. Not to mention that she loved to show off your relationship at any given moment.

Neo
Neo's face was bright red as she looked at the marks on her bodies, maybe you two got a little too carried away.

"Sorry, babe." I responded as I looked at her through the mirror, she was pouting and I quickly smacked her ass while passing her causing her to angrily glare at me as I laughed, "Lookin' good." I winked and Neo covered her blushing face.

Penny
I guess Penny didn't realize that hickeys = teasing. Yang whistled when she saw Penny, her outfit revealed a lot of the marks I had given her. I passed Yang and highfived her.

"One hell of a night, huh?" Blake asked, a smile on her face as I nodded.

"You bet."

"Must've been because I swear there were at least ten noise complaints." Weiss said in a joking matter causing us all to laugh as Penny flushed.

"I'm confused, what happened to Penny's neck?" Ruby asked, tilting her head to the side.

Are you guys into all this smexy stuff? Lmfao (too lazy to copy and paste a Lenny face here)

—Gabs