First Kiss

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

Nora's was my favorite tbh, most of them after Neon Katt's are pretty good I guess

Ruby
Ruby was a blushing mess as we stood at the door of my dorm.

"I had a great time."

"Me too." I replied, a smile on my face as I went to open the door but was quickly stopped by Ruby grabbing my wrist.

"I-I...I-I-I w-want to k-kiss you." Ruby stuttered out, blushing. My face heated up as I give her a quick nod of approval. Ruby and I both leaned forward, our lips gently brushing against each other until Ruby cupped my face and pressed her lips harder against yours. Ruby slowly pulled away, her breathing fast as she smiled, I quickly placed a kiss on her cheek, smiling at the mark of lipstick on her cheek before waving goodbye and going into my room.

Weiss
"Weiss and (Y/n) sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Yang yelled aloud causing Weiss and me to blush and look at the ground, "You two haven't kissed yet?" Yang asked, shocked, her mouth hanging wide open.

"It's not my fault I'm nervous!" I said, immediately covering my blushing face with my hands.

"Why?" Blake asked, the rest of team RWBY suddenly curious.

"I've never kissed anyone before and I don't want to be a bad kisser!" I heard Weiss start to laugh, covering her mouth as she burst into a fit of giggles, "What?!" I yelled, crossing my arms in defense as we walked back to our dorms.

It was midnight when Weiss knocked on my door, "Weiss, you do realize what time it is, right?"

"Yes, but I have a surprise." My eyes lit up as Weiss dragged me to the roof of Beacon.

"Please tell me your surprise isn't to kill me." I joked and Weiss shook her head.

"I know you said all that stuff about your first kiss and I wanted your first kiss to be memorable and the view up here is beautiful—" Weiss rambled on as I smiled at her, blushing.

"Weiss—"

"I want to be your first kiss and—"

"Weiss!—"

"I understand if you don't want that but I really want to kiss you."

"I want to kiss you too." Weiss's face lit up, clearly surprised. Pushing a strand of white hair behind her ear, I smiled, leaning down slightly to press my lips against hers. Weiss's arms instinctively wrapped around my neck as mine made their way to her waist. We pulled away when air was desperately needed.

"T-T-That was g-good." Weiss breathed out and I nodded, slightly out of breathe.

Blake
"I'm gonna go pick out another book." Blake said, getting up as I nodded. She grabbed the book I was reading from my hands causing me to pout. She placed a quick kiss on my lips before going back to the shelves in the library.

"How the fuck were you so casual about that?! Get back here, Belladonna!" I yelled at Blake, getting shushed by the library. Blake peaked out from behind the library case and shot me a sly smirk. I ran over to her, kissing her once more.

Yang
"Yang's been with a lot of people before, I'm glad you've stuck for as long as you have." Ruby said to me as Yang shushed her.

"Usually Yang's just all over whoever she's dating, smothering them with kisses." Blake said, squinting at me.

"Now that I think of it, I've never seen you guys actually kiss." Weiss pointed out and my face practically bursted into flames.

"I want it to be special for (Y/n), it's her first kiss." Yang told her team who nodded.