Your Nicknames For Each Other

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

Ruby
You called her your rose and she called you her petals.

Weiss
You called her Elsa as a joke but you usually called her snowflake or Ice Queen. She called you her Ice Queen.

Blake
You called her kitty cat because you loved teasing her and she called you annoying–but she likes to call you cat burglar because you stole her heart.

Yang
You call her you personal heater or hot stuff. She calls you babe or baby or sunshine.

Pyrrha
You two called each other opposites since you attract but you also call her Pumpkin because of her Pumpkin Pete's commercial or Angel because she's your angel.

Nora
You called her pancake and she called you syrup because syrup with pancakes is what she lives for.

Emerald
You called her your gem and she called you her everything.

Cinder
You called her a Cinder Block because it annoyed her and you thought it was funny, she called you baby girl or bad girl.

Raven
She called you doll and hot-stuff (that one as a joke) and you called her gorgeous and hot mama (that one as a joke).

Neon Katt
You call her Kitten and she calls you Precious.

Velvet
You call her Bunny or Sweetheart and she calls you Honey

Coco
You call her hot chocolate or hot coco and she called you doll or babygirl.

Neo
You called her Sweetheart or Ice Cream and she called you Love.

Penny
You called her Boo or Angel. She called you love or darling.

Winter
You often called her Captain to mess with her for being head of Atlas security and number one in Ironwood's army. Winter was pretty formal so she called you sweetheart or darling.

Glynda
You call her Teach or Hon. She calls you honey, sweetheart, or darling.

Salem
You called her queen or by her name because Salem wasn't one for pet names. She calls you love or refers to you as the love of her life.

Ilia
You called her love. She called you every pet name she could think of but mostly stuck to love too.