Your Kid Goes Off To College

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

Continuation of the chapter called 'Your Kids'

Ruby
I walked into Ryan's room, it looked almost empty except his bed and some posters he decided to leave behind.

"Mom, it's gonna be okay! I'll be fine!" I heard Robin say as I walked out of Ryan's room to hers. She was hugging Ruby who was sobbing.

"Everything okay in here?"

"Mom's crying! She's worried." Robin explained.

"COLLEGE! NO PARENTS! LOTS AND LOTS OF DRINKING!" I heard Ryan yelling downstairs.

"YOU CAN'T DRINK!" I yelled back and heard a loud groan come from Ryan, "Ruby, they'll come visit and we'll see them again, okay?" Ruby nodded, letting go of Robin who ran downstairs to go meet up with her brother.

"I'm gonna miss them." Ruby mumbled, hugging me.

"I know but they will come visit and we can be alone and spend time together without Ryan and Robin playing baseball with our glass vases." Ruby laughed at the memory/every Friday night, she wiped the tears from her eyes as we both rushed downstairs to say goodbye to our kids.

"Bye guys!" Ryan hugged both of us, getting in the passenger seat of Robin and his car, waving goodbye.

"Bye, mom and...mom!" Robin hugged the both of us, trying not to cry.

"Goodbye, I love you both very much!" Ruby waved goodbye, hugging me as she cried.

"Bye, be safe!" I called out to both of them.

"No promises!" Ryan laughed as Robin drove off.

"You are going to give them a heart attack." Robin playfully rolled her eyes.

"WHO CARES?! LETS PARTYYY! THE PARENTS ARE GONE AND I'VE GOT MY PARTY SLIPPERS ON!" Ryan yelled as Robin drove off.

Weiss
"Wendy, say goodbye to your brother Wyatt!" Wendy rushed down the castle stairs and quickly hugged her brother.

"Guys, I gotta get going! Ryan is waiting!" Wyatt kissed the top of Wendy's head, hugging Weiss and I goodbye.

"Please, stay out of trouble." Weiss begged and Wyatt shrugged.

"I'll try!"

"Say hi to Ryan for us and have fun!"

"Love you guys!" Wyatt rushed out to his boyfriend's car, ready to leave for college.

"At least we still have you!" I said as Weiss lifted Wendy in her arms.

"I'm gonna miss Wyatt." Weiss sighed.

"He'll have Ryan to take care of him."

"That doesn't make me feel better. Ruby is very lovable but clumsy and her son is the same way."

"So am I but I manage."

"I guess your right, I guess I'm just worried since he's so far away from home."

"He'll be fine!" Wendy said, butting in, "Wyatt and Ryan are smart, mom!"

"You're right."

"Now, can we go watch a movie? There's a marathon on for princess movies!"

"Fine." I groaned as Wendy and Weiss smiled.

Blake
"Blayne, be careful! Remember, being a faunus—"