You Get Clingy (The Cutest Thing I've Ever Written)

I guess I should do a marriage and proposal chapter which won't affect the other chapters (or at least most of them)

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

Ruby
"Weiss, can you please help me study?" Ruby asked as you two lie in bed together.

"Ugh, fine. Just get your books and put them on the desk." Weiss sighed, finally giving in as you pouted at the lack of warmth once Ruby got up. You didn't understand why Ruby didn't ask you to study with her since you had basically the same grades as Weiss.

You waited impatiently for a few minutes as they studied together.

"Thanks, Weiss, I'll go back to bed and look through these notes!" Ruby grinned, happy that Weiss actually helped her as she climbed back into bed with you.

You pulled Ruby onto your lap and lay your head on her shoulder as she looked at the notes.

"Ruby~" You whispered in her ear causing her to shiver as she flipped to the next page in her book.

"(Y/n), I need to study." Ruby said, turning her attention back to her notes. You groaned and waited for her to finish and when an hour had passed, you grew impatient again and a playful smirk found its way onto your face. You slowly trailed kisses down her neck causing her to blush. She turned around in your lap to peck your lips but you decided to smash your lips onto hers, grabbing the back of her neck with your hands as you kissed. You heard a light moan come from Ruby as you pulled away.

"I don't want to study anymore." Ruby said, pushing her books off her bed until they fell to the floor then started to kiss you again.

"I love you." You breathed out as you pulled away once more before going back to kissing Ruby.

"GET A ROOM! PLEASE!" Weiss yelled from the bottom bunk causing both Ruby and you to blush and pull away.

Weiss
Weiss sighed as she got out of class, why must Yang always get her in trouble–

"WEISSSSSSS!" A loud voice called from down the hall causing Weiss along with many other's heads to turn to the owner of the voice. Soon, you jumped into Weiss's arms, peppering her face with kisses as she caught you. "I MISSED YOU!" You yelled as you heard Yang laughing beside you.

"What are you laughing about, Yang?" Weiss glared.

"The ice queen has fallen." Yang said, laughing even more.

"Don't talk to my Weissy that way!" You pouted, hugging your girlfriend closer.

" 'Weissy?' " Yang questioned, laughing even more now.

"You're so mean! How was your day, babe?" You asked, grabbing Weiss's hands.

"It wasn't too good, Yang got me in trouble."

"How about we go back to your room and cuddle?" You asked making Weiss smile and nod.

"I would love to." Weiss agreed and you both went to her dorm, cuddling for most of the day.

Blake
"I need to get up and get ready, Kitten." Blake said, whispering so the other members of RWBY wouldn't hear.

"Please," You pouted and showed her your best puppy eyes, "Stay in bed with me?"

"Can I at least go to the kitchen to get some breakfast?" You shook your head no and she sighed, still getting up.

"Don't leave me!" You said, whimpering slightly knowing that Blake would feel bad.