You Have A Nightmare

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

Ruby
I woke up in a sweat, I had the worst nightmare that a Grimm had killed Ruby. I immediately turned to my side, hoping she was there, I freaked out when I saw that she wasn't.

"Ruby?!" I called out, my voice cracking slightly as I tried not to cry.

"Sweetheart?" Ruby called out and I instantly calmed down.

She laid down in bed next to me and I hugged her immediately, crying into her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Ruby asked, rubbing my back as I sobbed uncontrollably.

"I-I had a nightmare t-t-that you...you died." I cried even more into Ruby's shoulder.

"Sweetheart, I'm right here." Ruby said, pecking my lips as I stopped crying.

"I-I know but it's scary."

"I know, how about this, I'll go get some ice cream and we'll watch some cartoons. Sound good?" Ruby asked and I nodded, "I'll be right back." I shook my head, not wanting her to leave. I climbed onto her back and she smiled as she carried me to the kitchen to get some ice cream then back into my room to watch some tv.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you." Ruby grinned, kissing my temple as I cuddled into her side.

Weiss
"Babe, are you alright?" Weiss shook me until I woke up, tears streaming down my face as I clung onto her.

"I keep h-h-having this n-nightmare that you're gonna...l-leave me." I stuttered out and she smiled, shaking her head.

"(Y/n), I'm never ever going to leave you. You're the best thing to ever have happened to me. I love you more than words can describe." I smiled at her words, Weiss was never one to be very good with words, especially when trying to be romantic. It meant a lot to me.

"I love you so much, Weiss!" I cried out and hugged her tighter, peppering her cold face with kisses.

"I thought you were gonna stop crying."

"I'm really happy!" I told her causing her to laugh and peck my lips.

Blake
Blake woke up to hear my silent whimpering, even though it was pitch black in the room, she could see me wiping away your tears.

"You alright, (Y/n)?" Blake asked, concerned as I locked eyes with her.

"Yeah, I just...I had a bad dream." I said, cuddling closer to her as she hugged me.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. But, don't worry, I'm here for you." Blake said, a small smile forming on her face as she pecked my lips.

"Thank you, will you stay up with me until I fall asleep?" I nervously asked and Blake nodded, smiling at my shyness.

"Of course, I love you."

"I love you too."

Yang
I clung close to Yang, the heat coming off of her helping sooth my nerves as I cried.

"Princess, is everything alright?" Yang asked, kissing my forehead as I shook in her arms.

"I-I just had a nightmare."

"Aw, baby, it's alright." Yang said, pulling me closer.

"I-I keep i-imagining G-Grimm coming after m-m-me." I explained to Yang who continued to kiss my forehead, trying to sooth my nerves.