She Comforts You After You Get Bullied

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny

Weiss's is my favorite.

Isn't she just so precious and beautiful?

Really proud of this chapter tbh

Also I enjoy making Neptune and Sun to be such horrible people, lmao

Ruby
"(Y/n), why are you crying?" Ruby asked as she found me hidden under one of the desks.

"C-Cardin..." Ruby nodded, knowing exactly what I was talking about.

"I'm sorry, hun, I keep trying to get him to stop and I want to protect you as much as I can but I can't...and I'm so sorry." Ruby said as she sat under the desk with me, pulling me closer to her as she rubbed my back soothingly.

"I-It's okay."

"Let's go to my room and eat some cookies, how does that sound?" Ruby asked, grabbing me hand and lifting me up. I nodded and we walked hand in hand back to her dorm room.

Weiss
Weiss walked into the lunchroom, she saw her team already seated along with Sun and Neptune and her girlfriend. She saw you quickly get up and run past her out of the lunchroom, she turned around and sprinted after you. She saw you run into your dorm room and shut the door behind you.

She knocked on the door and called out to you, "(Y/n), may I come in?" She heard a faint and shaky whisper of 'yes' and she opened the door. She saw you cuddled up in your sheets and she could make out her own light blue sweatshirt that belonged to her that you were wearing. Weiss smiled at the sight until she saw your teary eyes. She climbed into bed next to you, pulling the covers over herself too and hugged you, "What's wrong?" Weiss asked you, her eyes full of concern as she traced your jawline with her finger.

"Neptune." Was all that you said, more tears flooding down your cheeks as Weiss quickly wiped them away, kissing where the former tears were.

"What did he do?" Weiss asked you in a low whisper as she pulled you closer to her, you melted into her embrace and you rested your head on her chest.

"H-He t-t-told me...that...I-I wasn't g-good enough for you. And he's r-right! I'm not! You're so perfect and too good for me—" Weiss stopped you with a kiss as she shook her head.

"Neptune couldn't be more wrong. You are so amazing and I love you with all of my heart. I've never met someone as loving and caring, funny and sweet, or as beautiful as you. If anything, you're too good for me." Before you could speak, Weiss kissed you again. You melted into the kiss immediately as Weiss ran her hands through your hair. The action made you forget anything bad that had ever happened as Weiss expressed her love for you through a kiss.

Blake
"Where's Blake?" Sun asked as he entered team RWBY's dorm room. I was currently laying down in Blake's bed, waiting for her to return when the monkey came towards me.