(Ouma x Yandere!Shuichi) Dear Diary

Start from the beginning

April 18

Dear diary,

They found Rantaro's body. Everyone's sad, especially Kokichi. People are laying flowers on his desk and everything. I really hate how sad Kokichi is. He shouldn't be sad over filth like you, Rantaro. I've been comforting him every day. I've bought him Panta and left a few presents on his desk. I even hugged him when we attended your funeral. Yet he still seems distant. I'm honestly getting impatient. He should be happy already! Where is his cheerful smile?! Then again...his tear-stained face is adorable too. In a way, I like how he acts. He's devasted so he craves physical contact. It's cute how he hugs onto me like a frightened animal. So I guess Kokichi is cute in every possible way. I'll give a couple of days to brighten up before I confess to him. Even if he's not cheerful, I'll confess and hope he'll be fine.

April 25

Dear diary,

I'm running on adrenaline. I will write down what happened in detail while it's still fresh in my mind.

"I love you." I said smiling at him warmly. We were out of school. I said I wanted to meet him in the alley behind the school. He blushed but then frowned. "Then I have to disappoint you...I don't love you back Shuichi..." Kokichi said sadly, fumbling with his scarf. My heart stopped and my breath hitched. "W-What did you say...?" I asked in disbelief. He doesn't love me back...?

"I don't love you back Shuichi...I don't feel like I could be in a relationship the way things are now with a murderer on the loose...plus you're a bit creepy." Ouma commented with an awkward smile. "No...it can't be! You DO love me!" I said pinning him to the brick wall. He looked at me scared. "After all, I've done to get you, you must tell me you love me!" I said frustrated. "S-Shuichi! L-Let go of me this isn't funny!" he said as he trembled. "Not until you say you love me!" Shuichi yelled out but Ouma shook his head. "I don't love you! Get that into your head Shuichi!" Ouma screamed back. Shuichi shook his head. "Even after I motherfucking killed that stupid Rantaro, you still won't even consider it?!" I yelled out

"You're the one who...?" He looked at me in disbelief before looking at me angrily. "Y-You monster! You killed my best friend! I hate you!" he yelled out trying to get out of my grasp but my grip was firm. "LIAR! YOU DO LOVE ME!" I put my hands around his throat. He was struggling to breathe. He clawed for air but I couldn't let go. Not until he said it.

"...Shu..i...chi..." Ouma gasped out before fainting. I stared at him tears in my eyes. I was sad for a moment, but then calmed down. If that's how he wants it... fine. He could've just said but no. I'll just have to force him. I took the boy and carried him to my house and put him in the basement or should I say...the worship room I had for him. He's asleep but breathing which is good.

Now I just have to make sure he never EVER...leaves me again.

.

.

.

Kokichi woke up. I had set up cameras in the room while he was asleep so I can watch him. I also got him a few things. Plushies, a bed, a diary, a couple of books and board games, clothes...Of course, the shrine is still there. I would never get rid of that. And more importantly, a shock collar! That way he can't leave or get help. Not like he would be able to even without the collar. I live far away from the city in the woods. When he woke up he noticed the shrine. I could see his expression turn from slightly scared to petrified in a second. I went to see him and this is how it went. 

I opened the door catching his attention. He started backing up against the wall. "N-No...d-don't...S-STAY BACK!" he yelled out backing away scared. I didn't mind it. The tears in his eyes were such a cute sight. I grinned. "Silly Kokichi...why would I ever do that to you~?" I said walking up to him and cupping his cheek with my hand. He slapped it away. I should've expected this from someone who got kidnapped and locked in the basement but I glared at him anyway. He stiffened at this.