Ruffling your hair, he chuckled. 'Fine, but only if I get to keep something of yours,' he insisted, turning around to ransack your side of the closet.

'I think my stuff would be a little but hard for you to fit in,' you poked him in the arms where his muscles were lean and taut. 'Someone's been working out,' you noted, raising an eyebrow.

'Only for you,' he winked, in a rare moment of flirtatiousness as you pretended to gag.

'Here,' he pulled out a simple chain bracelet that you wore everytime you went out.

'Isn't that a bit...' you left off, unsure how to put your words delicately.

'What?' he asked unconcerned, attempting to fasten the chain on his left wrist.

Sighing, you took his hand gently in yours, taking the delicate clasp between your fingers and latching it together, smoothing it against his warm skin.

'Girly? Feminine?" you finished, as he held it up to admire under the artificial light of the closet, watching it shimmer slightly.

'Not really, besides, it's a token of you,' he kissed you once on the forehead before going back out to zip up his suitcase, packing finally done and over with. 'It'll give me something of you for me to remember by,' he said sweetly, slinging an arm around your shoulders kissing you on the cheek as he dragged his suitcase downstairs with one hand, holding on to you with another.

'What's with all the affection hmmm?' you asked suspiciously, watching as he buckled his seat belt, sitting in the passenger seat next to you, your hands on the wheel, as you stepped on the accelerator.

'I'm not going to see you for another 5 months, sue me if I'm being a little bit more lovey-dovey than usual,'

'5 months is going to SUCK without you,' you pouted already used to waking up next to him in the morning for the past 3 weeks.

'I can't believe I'll have to deal with those 6 idiots without you,' he frowned mournfully at the prospect and shivered in horror.

'They can't be that bad,' you tried to stand up for the rest of GOT7 as he shook his head in disagreement. 'When you've seen what I've seen in the dorm,' he shuddered as if unable to continue.

'Well, your acting skills have improved,' you teased, punching him in the arm.

'Come and visit and then you'll find out,'

His sudden invitation suddenly brought you back to reality about the fact that he was leaving. 'I wish I could ... but classes,' you sighed, putting the car in park as both of you arrived at the airport.

Sensing that he had saddened you, Jinyoung took your hand, rubbing it slowly between his, tracing shapes with the tip of his thumb, soothing you. 'I'll try and come back when I can okay? Besides, you know I'm always a text or a video call away,' he soothed, wiping away a stray tear that had escaped.

'I know,' you coughed out, trying your best not to release the floodgates.

'Hey shhh,' he shushed you, gently leaning your head on his shoulder as he rubbed your back. 'I love you okay? I love you and I'll see you soon, I promise, 5 months will be over soon and then I'll see if we can get a place together,' he promised.

'A place? Us?' you gulped, all thoughts of him leaving suddenly banished from your mind.

'Well, we have been dating for 3 years, I would think it's about time isn't it?" he asked.

You bit your lip, thinking. Sure, it would be amazing to move in with Jinyoung, you guys had both thought of it and you were even willing to shift to the university campus in Korea to accommodate for him. In fact, the three week break had been a sort of test run to see of you guys COULD stay together.