"Kookie!" Yoongi excitedly jumped up and down, holding tightly to his mates arm.

"Here, raise your foot" Jungkook kneeled down and removed yoongi shoes, placing them close to the car.
Yoongi tilted his head in confusion as the alpha removed his own shoes and then socks, also taking off his jacket and leaving it with their other belongings. Their phones and more valuable things stayed in the car.

"C'mon"
Jungkook took yoongis hand once again and stepped three paces forward.
Jungkook studies the omegas face as they did so.
Yoongis jaw dropped as he felt the soft sand flow between his toes.
Jungkook smiled brightly at the sight.

"It's so soft.. and cold" yoongi giggled, moving his feet delicately through the sand.

Jungkook led yoongi across the sand, the omega keeping a tight grip as they went along. He may be excited, yet still remained cautious.

Yoongi was so entranced by the liquid like sand. He only lifted his eyes when said soft sand became stiff and damp.

The sea! It was even closer now. The pair both stood at the edge of the water. They took a moment to simply enjoy the soothing sounds and sights of the ever crashing waves.

"Follow me" Jungkook took a step forward, soaking his feet in the water.

Yoongi freed himself from Jungkooks hand, watching with wide eyes as the alpha stood in the water, soon he was engulfed by water all the way to his ankles.

"C'mon! The waters great!" Jungkook laughed, bending down to roll up his suit trousers.

Yoongi nodded hesitantly, he too bent down to roll up his trousers.

Yoongi took a deep breath, the sea scared him a little. It was so big and endless. Not to mention things that live in the ocean! Big sharks and scary crabs. Namjoon once gave yoongi a crab he'd found as a child and brought it back to the pack house. The stupid thing nipped at yoongis finger and he's been scared since.

"C'mon peach, would I ever put you in harms way?" Jungkook now held his arms open, one reaching out towards yoongi to hold.

Okay, we got this.

Yoongi held his breath as he took the large step forward.
Soon he found his hand entangled in Jungkooks hold.

Yoongi looked down.
Water.
Cold, salty water engulfed his little feet.

His face formed a gigantic smile, he began giggling like a child as he moved his feet a little, enjoying the feeling a lot.

Jungkooks heart began to ache he was that happy. The sight of pure joy and excitement plastered across his small omegas face was priceless.

Jungkook led yoongi to walk around in the water. The omega giggled and yelled at every small wave that passed his calves.

All escalated however when Jungkook slipped a little, accidentally splashing some water on yoongis upper leg, soaking his trousers.

"Oh, shoot." Jungkook was met by yoongis surprised stare, "sorry?" The alpha shrugged.
Yoongis lips turned into a cheeky smirk.
"That's okay, I'm sorry too"

"Sorry? For what?"

"For this"
Yoongi then lifted his leg swiftly, drenching Jungkooks shirt in the freezing cold water.

Jungkook stood in pure shock, that little-
His thoughts were interrupted as he felt two small hands push against his chest, forcing his entire body to fall into the night sea below.