Nothing A Pirate's Daughter Can't Handle

Depuis le début

"Well, there's the tree. How do we climb it?" Henry asked.

"I've got two wristbands, which one of you are coming with me?" Hook said and smiled, remembering the beanstalk.

"Henry, stay here," Emma said and put her hand out to Killian. He grabbed it and pulled her face closer to his.

"I was hoping it'd be you," he told her, and they shared a passionate kiss.

"Maybe you guys should get to climbing," Henry said while cringing. They laughed at him and did just that.

When they were half way up the tree, Hope and Pan walked up to Henry.

"Hope," he said, not revealing a hint of a smile. How could he smile? His sister was being brainwashed by the same man-boy he was when he was a child.

"We got it!" Emma said, then used her magic to take them back down.

"Why didn't you just poof us up there in the first place?" Killian asked.

"We needed some kind of enjoyment," she said then threw the apple to Pan. Hope stood behind him. He smiled and held the apple until it turned black.

"I thought you had no magic here," Hope said.

"I don't, but this apple does. Now, would you like to have the honor of eating it?" Pan asked, then gave it to her.

"What will it do?"

"You'll forget them completely, and only live life full of joy."

She looked down at it with a pondering look on her face.

"Bloody hell," Hook said, then snatched the apple from Hope and threw it as far as he could into the water.

"You shouldn't have done that, mate."

Pan picked up a nearby spear with dream shade on it. Hope thrusted her palms at Pan and he flew back, hitting a tree and going unconscious. She held out her hand and Baelfire's coconut appeared in her palm, then used her other hand to light the flame.

"Hope, what-" Henry stammered.

"Hold this," she told him and placed it in his hands, then turned to Emma.

"Mommy, I need your help," she said. Emma let out a light laugh, then they closed there eyes and lifted their arms to Pan. His shadow slowly crept out of his body and drifted into the candle, and Henry slammed the cover on it.

"You are a bloody genius, just like your mother," Killian said. He ran up to her and lifted her into a hug.

"Nothing a pirate's daughter can't handle," he told her then laughed, and she giggled.

"I missed you, Daddy."

"I missed you too, my little lass."

She stuck out her bottom lip when she saw tears forming in his eyes.

"Don't cry Daddy, you're makeup will run," Hope said and wiped them away. Henry almost choked on laughter, but he tried to hide it by turning around.

He planted her on her feet, then she ran up to Emma and Henry. She wrapped her arms around her mother, and Emma did the same, but they didn't say anything to each other. They exchanged smiled, and Emma planted a kiss on her head.

"I had a feeling that you weren't gone," Henry said to her and embraced her in his arms.

"Of course not. Can we go home now, I want to sleep in my bed with my blanky," she asked.

"Aye."

They went back to the Jolly Roger and set sail, back to Storybrooke.

"Woah!" Hope said as the ship started to fly.

She stood on the side, intrigued by the clouds that passed by. Emma and Killian smiled at their daughter, then at each other.

"Do you think she will be okay? She still has all of the memories Pan gave her. From what I can tell, she felt pretty lonely," Emma told him.

"Like I said on that devilish island, there isn't anything a pirate's daughter can't overcome," he said. They looked back at Hope and Henry as they pointed at the stars. What they didn't know was that the darkness still lingered in Hope. The worst of all darkness had yet to come.