"Hugged by an angel?" Hoseok repeated quietly to himself.

Namjoon looked over at yoongi, he was starting to get an idea of what had happened. As he looked at yoongi, Namjoon made eye contact with taehyung. The omega stares intensely at him, as if trying to hint at something.

Does he know something?

"He's fine ..." Jin finally spoke, removing his stethoscope from his neck, "I don't know when he'll wake up, but I've no reason to believe he's ill in anyway"

"Same here, no injuries" Tae confirmed.

"Jimin this doesn't explain everything, from our view, you got angry and suddenly yoongi was passed out. You've to understand how this looks..." hoseok barely spoke above a whisper, he wanted to believe his friend, but this did look suspicious as hell.

"Jimin... standard procedure dictates that we must place you in a cell and then have your judgment made by head Alpha..." Jungkook sighed at the end, Jimin was one of his most trusted friend, why did he attack his omega?

"Park Jimin, I hereby place you in a-"

"It's ... it's not. His.... fault..."

Everyone turned to face the croaking voice.
Yoongi who now peeked from half-lidded eyes spoke in short, breathless sentences...

"He... did.. nothing wrong. My... fault..."

"Peach what're you saying?" Jungkook had run to his mates side the instant he spoke, replacing where Tae once sat. He places a gentle hand on the little omegas cheek and yoongi almost purred as a result.

"Let.. Jimin go ... talk .. in morning" yoongi felt exhausted. Just opening his eyes felt like pulling teeth.

Jungkook smiles at his sleepy kittens appearance, softening at the sight.
"Okay peach," Jungkook faces his friends, "we'll talk at breakfast, goodnight everyone"

Everyone nodded and began making their way out of the bedroom.
Each headed towards their respective bedrooms, reviewing the previous moment.

Jimin had just stepped foot in his room when large hands forced his back against his door, "for fuck sake Jimin! What have you done?!"

Hoseok stood, holding Jimin in place, fear filling his eyes.

"I know you were mad at him but shit, he didn't know anything! It's not his fault! It's not like we're gonna "hi this is Jimin he has no parents! This was too far!" Hoseok cried I'm a painful manner.

He was scared. Scared his friend was going to get punished as a result of today.
What if they kick him out? Or worse, kill him? In the eyes of the pack, Jimin had attacked their unsuspecting future Luna.
Hoseoks mind went to overdrive, when he felt tears hit his hand. But not his tears.

Hoseok removed his hands from Jimins shoulders and wrapped them around his friends neck in a tight hug instead.

"I-i didn't.. I didn't hurt him... i-i" Jimins mind was going a million miles a minute. He felt so guilty, so damn scared and yet, he's never felt so relieved in his life. Like the weight of the world had finally been lifted from his shoulders. As a result off these overwhelming emotions, Jimin did the simplest thing. He cried. He cried for the first time in years.

"Shhhhh" hoseok hushed the alpha, "let's go sleep, we'll discuss this in the morning."

*******************************************
Meanwhile...

Jungkook returned from the bathroom, a freshly dampened cloth in hand for yoongi.
He sat carefully next to the omega, gently pushing his bangs aside to place the cold cloth down.
A small smile of approval washed over yoongis face at the contact.