TWENTY / Too Soon

TWENTY | Too Soon

•••

As we are making out aggressively, and the hand down my panties begins making me feel sensitive, I grab his wrist.

He pulls away and looks into my widened eyes.

"What?" He asks me confused.

I start to blink fast and all of a sudden my throat feels dry.

"T-t-that- I um haha what is h-happening to m-me?"

Jungkook grows worried, and raises up.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you??"

I slowly move myself away and get off the bed.

"No. Um- I have to go. Haha," I nervously, still shocked, walk out of the room.

Jungkook follows and abruptly grabs me and turns me around to face him.

"Did I do it wrong?" He asks me concerned.

I immediately shake my head. "No no. It was g-great haha, but Um I was just surprised.."

Jungkook sighs in relief at the fact that he didn't hurt me.

"Okay. At least stay longer..."

I glance around the room and fidget with my fingers.

"Alright. Just a bit."

The room falls into awkwardness. 

I sit on a chair at the kitchen table and continue to fidget with my fingers.

Jungkook scratches the back of his head and clears his throat.

"A-are you hungry?" he questions me. There was clear nervousness in his throat.

"Um- n-no.. y-yeah..," I stutter.

I keep looking down at the ground as if I have done a bad deed.

Jungkook clears his throat once again.

"It was too soon, right?"

I raise my head at his question.

"What?" I question as a reply.

He seems guilty.

"Everything was too soon. Wasn't it? We never properly got to know each other or anything- a-and I touched you like t-that.."

I stood up from the chair and walked up to him.

"I don't want to experience something that will make me think about you even more," I told him boldly.

He met my eyes and I could tell he was lost.

"I have a request for you, Jeon Jungkook."

Here I go...

He stops me as he puts his pointer finger in front of my mouth. 

"Wait," he says and looks around the room as if he heard or sensed something strange.

"If you like me...." I begin anyways.

"Y/N.. Not right no-" 

"Leave Seokjin." Even though he tried to interrupt me, I couldn't drag it any longer.

"Leave Death Wish, Jungkook. That's my last request from you."

He takes a step forward and grabs my wrist.

"L-last?" He wavers. 

"Whether you go with me or not will decide whether I can continue seeing you. I wish you would leave the people that are trying to kill Taehyung."

Jungkook's grip on my wrist becomes stronger.

"Why?"

That was his reply.

"Why did you ask me this? Why couldn't you just wait at least a bit longer..."

His words confuse me. 

I can see the tears filling up his eyes and how upset his expression becomes.

"Jungkook. I don't know what you are saying right now- but I beg you. You don't have to be apart of our rivaling gang anymore. We can just be together. Yeah?"

"Y/N.... hajima. Don't do it-" Just as Jungkook is saying something to me... the front door swings open.

Through that front door enter the few men that I have been fearing in my recent past.

I stand frozen as I look at them walk towards me. Fear embraces my body once their cold, scary aura fills up the room.

Jungkook's hand entwines my fingers and holds it tight.

The men in black are in front of us. Those men...... Jungkook was sure they were in front of the house. That's why he tried to make me stop talking.

"Jimin-ssi... you really observe well. Don't you?" The man in the middle says to the familiar Jimin behind his left side.

"Don't underestimate me, boss," Jimin replies with a cocky smirk on his face as he locks eyes with me.

Boss?

That person in the middle was no other than Kim Seokjin.

"Hyung," Jungkook speaks and pulls me a bit closer to him.

Kim Seokjin narrows his sight towards Jungkook and takes a few steps in front of him.

"You," their leader says to Jungkook and grabs his shoulder. "You are really dumb. Aren't you?"

Right after, he brings Jungkook's top half down and knees him hard in the stomach.

As Jungkook stumbles back in pain, I hold onto him.

"Why did you do this to him???!" I exclaim at Seokjin.

He looks at me and laughs in indifference.

"Namjoon-ssi," Seokjin says.

"Yes, sir?" Namjoon vulnerably replies to his boss.

"Kill her."