SEVENTEEN / That Tension tho

SEVENTEEN | That Tension tho

•••

This ain't some gang shit. This some stupid drunk shit.

"You are lucky that I'm swerving just a little bit," I say as I am driving Jungkooks fancy car while he is on the seat next to me.

I lied and I told him I can drive properly but really I can't, and for fucks sakes I'm tipsy.

"It's okay. You are swerving just a little bit," he pats my shoulder reassuringly.

But we are both out of our minds. He is just a little more fucked up, and actually about to vomit.

"Who makes these roads so damn narrow. The car doesn't fit!"

"It fits. You are just driving in the middle."

"Oh."

Anyway we arrive somehow to his house.

Idk how but we make it.

"Y/N I'm going to vomit," he says and starts making gagging noises. Ew.

"OKAY ILL HURRY!" I exclaim and run out the car.

He hands me his keys and I unlock the door. After that I hurry to help him inside the house.

He rushes to the bathroom.

While the throwing up is happening, I lock the car and go inside.

"Gosh. What a night," I say and am about to light a cigarette but realize I don't have any cigarettes.

As I situate myself on the couch, Jungkook walks out of the bathroom and drags himself on the couch next to me.

"I should never get drunk ever again."

I giggle and pinch his red cheek.

"Aww you are so cute," I speak with a baby voice.

He disregards that, and swings his head and body toward me. He lays himself on me.

"Excuse me. I have to go home," I say and try to push him off of me.

Jungkook's eyes are closed and his body is relaxed.

He is much stronger than me so I can't really push him away.

"No you don't have to," he argues and turns his body facing me.

His arms are holding his body up right above me on the couch. His eyes are staring right at my face and I grow nervous.

"Yes. Yes I do,"

"No. You just live with your friends because you don't have a choice. That doesn't mean you have a curfew. Right?"

I become silent and keep my mouth shut.

He doesn't seem so drunk in that moment, and I start suspecting something.

"So what does that mean?" I ask.

"It means that you can stay here with me and you are not required to go anywhere because you can do whatever you want. You are free. Aren't you?"

I nod.

He smiles, "Well then. Goodnight."

Jungkook closes his eyes and lays his body on top of me and his head rests on my chest in between my tits.

Wtf!!

I feel my heart race and I want it to stop because he can hear it.