ZERO / Gangs

PROLOGUE
(Or something like that)

Honestly u dont have to read this shit

•••
Y/N P.O.V

Now to start off, I am going to let you in on some background because we don't want further confusion.

When I was like 16, (so 4 years ago cuz now I'm 20) I ran away from home.

You don't want to know why I did it.

It was kind of a personal lifestyle choice.

But anyways!

For a year or so, I kind of roamed the streets by myself and I worked as a server here and there and made some money.

Unfortunately, I was unhappy with everything. I was unhappy with how the world worked in general.

I kind of started living the "bad life".

I met a dude named Kim Taehyung as I was walking down a street and he sort of- helped me?

He didn't necessarily give me a house and money but he kind of just befriended me.

And so later, me and him found ourselves fighting people on the streets and just getting into a lot of messed up deals.

After like a month or so of hanging around together, we met Hoseok and Suga.

Suga isn't his real name but he never really told us what his real name was so.... w.e.

The four of us became great friends as we found out that we all bonded in one way.

We were like runaway kids.

We had the same view point. We hated everything.

Aaaaand that's how we became best friends.

Aaaaaand that's how we became a gang.

A group of criminals.

But.

We weren't the only gang around.

There was a particular group of criminals that we particularly hated.

And with that particular gang.... we particularly fought with. Like a lot.

Not me.

Just my 3 boys.

I only met the other gang once and it was particularly by accident.

And from then on, it became a goal for us to finish them.

Particularly.

•••

Two Gangs, total opposites, are rivals against each other. But two of them become really good friends. Or a little more than that....

Gang, "Death Wish"

Jeon Jungkook