FIFTEEN / Arguments

FIFTEEN | Arguments

•••

I can't believe that I just shot someone and that I just experienced a real life mass murder.

Besides that....

I am continuing on with my mission... a.k.a to befriend all Death Wish members.

At this stage, I think I'm done with Jungkook and Jimin.

Namjoon is my next target.

"Y/N... I feel like you are separating yourself from us," Hoseok claims as our group is eating dinner.

The 3 of them stare at me expecting an answer from me.

"Why so?" I question.

Taehyung puts his food down and makes some kind of an alarming slam noise.

"Too much hanging out with a dangerous gang, I suppose," he spits- somehow angrily.

I widen my eyes and tilt my head.

"Excuse me.... you are the one who wanted me to become friends with them," I pause annoyed, "AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IM DOING!"

I don't know what made me snap at Taehyung.

Suga and Hoseok get up and leave me and Tae alone as tension has risen in the room.

"Don't you think that you are going too far with that whole friendship thing??" He exclaims once again.

I stand up and look down at him.

"Are you fucking serious!? What is too far??? The deeper the friendship the better!!!"

He stands up as well.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME Y/N!?"

I throw my hands in the air and roll my eyes.

"You are acting so stupid right now! I swear! If you are going to be jealous about me going over to Kookie's place then ffs why are you giving me useless missions!?" I continue yelling, though, for no reason.

Tae's eyes widen and he walks around the table over to me. He grabs my arm roughly.

We are both fired up at this stage.

"You- even have nicknames already?!" He exclaims staring aggressively into my eyes.

I shut my mouth and yank my arm out of his grip.

I walk to the other side of the room and throw my body on the couch. I face away from him.

Though he continues murmuring bs under his breath, I ignore it all.

This mission isn't turning out the way Taehyung wanted it to it seems like.

••

Taehyung and I were stuck in the same room together for the next hour and for some reason he didn't leave.

But also, neither did Suga and Hoseok come back.

I ended up receiving a few interesting messages.

Text Messages

JUNGKOOK: hai
JUNGKOOK: hai
JUNGKOOK: haiii
JUNGKOOK: 😋😋🤟🏻🤟🏻🥑🥑

YOU: wyd m8 ?

JUNGKOOK: idk im just bored as hell

YOU: aw u good?

JUNGKOOK: kinda wish u were here
JUNGKOOK: so i can watch u lose at poker :')

YOU: hah stfu uk u miss me
YOU: you just dont wanna admit it
YOU: am i rite pumpkin pie

JUNGKOOK: no but yes
JUNGKOOK: i think we became friends too fast
JUNGKOOK: but it really feels relieving in a way?

YOU: i feel relieved too

JUNGKOOK: can we talk bout how we feel in person?

YOU: Oh so u do wanna see me m8 ;)

JUNGKOOK: why r u turning my words around like u please

YOU: y r u such a pancake

JUNGKOOK: like u mate

YOU: hhehehe

End of Text Messages

A slight giggle escaped my lips and I couldn't help it.

I felt Taehyungs glare pierce through me from the other side of the room.

"Who are you smiling so much for?"

I shake my head and turn off my phone.

"Noone."

"Liar," he proceeds.

I sigh and click my tongue, "Whatever."

Taehyung walks up to me on the couch and hangs his arms over the edge touching my hair.

"I'm sorry for the way I'm acting," he apologizes.

His touch feels soft and fluttery but nothing like how it used to feel to me.

I feel as if the flutters I used to have for Taehyung have now transferred...

For Jungkook.