ONE / Eat'em

CHAPTER ONE | Eat'em

•••

"Our ever so sweet girl - Y/N," he speaks in my ear with a low tone, "it is your turn now."

He circles around me, the darkness of the room we were in was falling over his entirety. The only light right now ; the moon ; allowed me to see some of his face complexion.

He was close enough to me, on the king sized mattress, so that I could feel his sweet breath on my face.

"Something came up and I feel that you'll be of perfect use this time-," he pauses and fills up the space in front of me with his body as his fingers run by the side of my face.

"- will you be willing to help me, baby?"

"Of course. I'll do whatever you need me to do, boss," I reply and allow myself to smile for him.

Him-

Kim Taehyung.

•••

As the only female in our gang, I was rarely ever put in dangerous situations.

It was a rather personal thing for Kim Taehyung to keep me safe as if I didn't have the ability to fight for myself verbally nor physically. Though I could.

I knew he treasured me for something big but I didn't expect him to put me out there at this time around.

And especially involving "Death Wish" - the gang that we rival with since we started disobeying our government.

Plus why the fuck are they called such name?

Our gang name, "One", represents us together being one and fighting for each other as if we are fighting for ourselves.

Now as to why they are called "Death Wish".... yeah I don't know yet.

"Death Wish decided to play a dangerous game and so we will have to step down from being lookouts and take action into our own hands," Taehyung preached at our group.

The members of our gang weren't as many as one would think we were.

"One" consisted of Taehyung, Suga, Hoseok and Me. Yeah I am the only girl. Isn't that so basic?

We were enough company for each other and certainly strong enough to fight with others that thought they were funny.

There is no time to laugh. Life is not a fucking joke.

"What does Seokjin think he is doing? Wasn't it enough to mess with us?" Hoseok spit angrily, his body clearly getting more tensed up as we speak.

Taehyung glares at Hoseok, a deep sigh was released from the leader's mouth right after.

Taehyung places a hand on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Don't worry. This time I am going to attack them in the soft way."

Both Suga and I glare at Taehyung in confusion.

"The soft way?" We both ask in unison. Something about the way Taehyung smiled right after told us he had an amazingly evil plan.

"Let's make them friends with the monster, so that the monster has a closer shot at eating them alive."

And the monster..... is us.

After Taehyung's words and his eyes landing on me... Hoseok and Suga looked straight at me and a wide evil grin formed on all of their faces.

I grew nervous at their stares, yet excited at the mission.

"Y/N......." our leader begins.

His face cocks up and a smirk plasters on his lips.

"You are going to eat our enemy alive. Are you ready to start making some friends...dear?"

My body starts feeling some type of adrenaline as my mind starts taking me to very dangerous places, and to very extreme scenes of action.

And the only type of sound my mouth could make at that moment was,

"Fuck."