FOUR / All In

CHAPTER FOUR | ALL IN

•••

My consciousness kicked in once both boys surrounded me.

I didn't feel intimidated tho. They got nothin' on me.

"I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me," I say with sass following a small chuckle from my own mouth.

I bribed them to play Poker with me. Because with that game you can bring two gangs together. Though, I was the only one in the room aware that we were in rivaling gangs. Their leader knows who I am for sure, tho.

It was Jungkook's turn to play.

He looks at his cards but then looks up at me and smiles. That smile was rather evil.

"All IN," he says and pushes all of his chips, which equaled to 5 thousand bucks, in the middle of the table.

Yeah, seemingly, Jungkook had a poker table in his basement. What the heck? Didn't mind, though. They all rich.

I mean, obviously they are rich. These men have sold so much drugs and have robbed so many rich old people that you can't even imagine.

"Wow. Daring man," I comment and lean back on the comfortable chair.

I already knew I lost the round. My cards were weak.

Both me and Jimin show our cards along with Jungkook.

To our non surprise, Jungkook wins.

Which means I just became in debt.

"Well fuck," I swear and sigh as I close my eyes in frustration.

"Good job, Kookie. Haha," Jimin pats the younger's shoulder and throws his chips in front of the winner.

I do as well; although, with dissatisfaction.

"I'll be leaving," Jimin gets up as he looks at the watch on his wrist.

I still have no intentions of leaving.

Maybe until we get into a physical fight. Plus, Jungkook is super attractive. I can sit here and stare at that face all day.

"Alright. I'll send you off to the door," Jungkook speaks formally to his hyung and they both get up.

I sit there and wait for them to go upstairs.

But I follow. Secretly.

I stand by the corner just so they don't see me eavesdropping.

"That girl doesn't know who she is playing games with," I hear Park Jimin's voice.

There was some more chatter but I wasn't able to hear much until they both laugh.

"She is innocent, can't you see her? Haha if I tie her up, she'll regret knocking on my door," Jungkook's voice was heard.

I felt a knot in my stomach from his words, but something about them told me he wasn't actually going to do it.

"Nah don't kill her. She's cute so just play with her while you can," Jimin laughs and then I hear the door close.

I quickly run back to my spot.

Footsteps were heard from behind me, so I begin whistling to cover my act.

Jungkook silently walks behind me and then I see him standing in front of me across the poker table. He starts putting cards in order, so I just look at him in silence.

His face was soft looking. He was wearing a black dress shirt and a few of the buttons were opened which revealed his bare chest. He had no tattoos on his chest and neck the way Park Jimin did.

I explored him more, continuing to whistle casually.

He had a very interesting tattoo on his forearm, but I didn't have enough time to read it as he had already sat down and glared at me.

I stop whistling, my mouth freezing at the shape of "o".

My eyes meet his and I could tell that he was acting too.

Probably, acting in front of Jimin....

"Why are you here, Y/N?"

Oh.

He knows me?

Fuck.