EIGHT / Kill you? No

CHAPTER EIGHT | Kill you? No

•••

I heard things that I probably shouldn't have heard.

I look at Jungkook's location and it is no longer turned on.

Weird.

I disregard the fact and put the thought aside for later as I begin to form my plan on saving my gang.

I need to find a way to get in that room unnoticed. But that can only happen if Seokjin leaves the room with all of his people.

The house was big as fuck but not tall as fuck. There was only one floor and the top floor seemed to be like an open rooftop pool or sum shit like dat.

So I decide to climb.

I find a big long black branch on the ground which had a small one growing out of its side. I hook the side branch onto the rooftop edge and then jump my way up, balancing myself with the branch which ended up breaking last minute.

(A/N: tbh idk how that's scientifically possible but whatever)

I got up there, though.

I am fearless at the moment, even though, the only weapons I have right now are my fists and just a pocket knife.

Its okay. I got this.

As I explore the area, I notice that the pool is actually a jacuzzi.

Great for me, because that means I can turn this on and it will make a noise which will distract the men downstairs.

I think my plan workouts pretty well as I turn on the jacuzzi and an alarming noise starts going off.

As I hear the front door open, I jump back down the the first floor and kind of twist my ankle but its all good.

I take a sneak peak inside and see my menz trynna untie themselves from the chairs.

I immediately throw a punch through the window and jump inside.

"Hai, your hero has arrived," I heroically say once all of their eyes land on me.

I can hear Hoseok chuckle in the back as I begin untying each and every one of 'em.

"Aw babygirl you are something else," Taehyung praises me once he was off the chair.

I smirk and then push him forward.

"Let's get out of here."

•••

We get "home" and here I am getting my bleeding hand (from punching the window) and my twisted ankle (from jumping off the roof) treated by two beautiful boys.

Suga is massaging my ankle and Kim Taehyung is cleaning up my knuckle wounds.

"How did you find us so fast?" Hoseok asks from across the room.

"Let's just say that Jungkook is a dumbass," I say and then slightly laugh to myself. "Left his location on. Hah."

The two replies that I got were totally different.

Hoseok said, "Jungkook wasn't even there, though?"

Taehyung said, "You have Jungkook's number?"

Both super confused and worried.

I glance at Hoseok because his reply triggered me much more.

"What are you saying Hobi? He was there," I state surely aware that Jungkook's phone had his location turned on.

Suga shook his head. "No Y/N. Only Seokjin and Park Jimin were seen by us. There wasn't even a third car parked outside the house....."

I pause my brain function for the moment for a bit and throw my thoughts back to when I checked again and noticed that his location was off right after that.

Jungkook seemed really suspicious in that moment.

But I was unsure of what.

•••

Text Messages

YOU: hey jungkook.

JUNGKOOK: oh ur alive?

YOU: yeah :) r u glad?

JUNGKOOK: well u do owe me some money :)

YOU: oh is that the reason?

JUNGKOOK: um yeah why else

YOU: i dunnooo :)

JUNGKOOK: did u save ur gang members

YOU: why u ask? Do u care ? :)

JUNGKOOK: pf. Ur weird

YOU: or am I :)

JUNGKOOK: got work to do. Bye twat.

YOU: see u tmrw :)

JUNGKOOK: i dont think it would be likely for you to meet me anymore.

YOU: why so

JUNGKOOK: I already know that u r part of that gang that we hate. If u come around here too much then one of us will kill you

YOU: aw and would that be you, kookie? :)

JUNGKOOK: no.

End of Text Messages

I glance up at Kim Taehyung whom is curiously waiting for me to say something.

The only answer I give him is the smirk that has formed on my lips.