TWO / Friends

CHAPTER TWO | Friends

•••

"So basically you are sending me off to become friends with them?" I ask Kim Taehyung once we were left alone.

Hoseok and Suga head to the hideout after our long night of humiliating prostitutes and smoking behind the local school with a bunch of rebellious teenagers.

"Yes. I want you to get very close with them. Stay as far away as possible from their leader tho."

"Why so?"

"He is just too dangerous. Y/N, you should know that 'Death Wish' are bad people. Everyone knows that they kill those they disapprove of...," Taehyung explains to me.

I shake at the thought of them and their bloody hands.

The reason why Taehyung says those things to me is because the type of gang that we are and the type of gang that they are is very different.

We are something like the "good", if you can even call us that way.

Compared to them, we tend to stick around just to protect ourselves and our beliefs. We don't kill innocent people, neither do we sell drugs.

We only kill guilty people.

Our purpose as being "One" is to stand against the government in which we are put it. The government that takes away so much of who we really are. Those that want to control us. They are the real enemy.

As to Seokjin's gang...

Well we all know that they are the scariest tattooed men in the city. Nobody messes with them. They literally walk around with their knives and guns, and with their ability and moral to shoot whoever stands in their way.

"Y/N please be careful. I know they are dangerous. But you know that we can beat them. Kill them with your niceness, baby," Taehyung assures me as his hand runs down the side of my cheek.

I lean my face a bit move toward his hand in comfort.

"Believe in me. Because I can do it."

•••

The next day I am walking hand in hand with Suga.

We have to act as if we are dating in public, so the fact that we look scary and suspicious is diminished at least a bit.

He is walking me to a place that a member of "Death Wish" owns.

I am unsure of his name, but I do know it's their youngest member.

"Suga," I speak to catch his attention. I feel his hand sweating in mine.

"Yes?"

"What was his name again?" I question him.

"Jeon Jungkook," Suga simply replies and continues staring far ahead the street we are walking on.

Jungkook.

It hits me when I realize that I have met him before.

One night when they almost killed us. The night that I met them for the first time.

"Here we are. I am really scared that something bad might happen to you. I know you can do this and I know you are strong enough to do it," Suga preps me up at the front door of the stranger's house.

I smile and give him a warm hug.

Suga is a man that seems rather cold. He is a man that has been through so many bullets and so much non physical pain.

Yet, he has only showed that pained side to me. I knew he cared for me. A bit more than just a friend.

"Before I leave, here," he says and places something in my palm.

A pocket knife.

"Please use it wisely."

Meaning- only use it if attacked.

I nod and put it in my back pocket. My shirt was long enough to cover up the outline of it.

After Suga left the scene, I had to prep myself up to knock.

But the owner beat me to it.

The door swung before my eyes and I was spotted -frozen with my fist up in the air - by 2 men.

And those 2 men were exactly Jungkook and his fellow gang member, Park Jimin.

Fuck.