FIVE / Lil Spy

CHAPTER FIVE | Lil Spy

•••

I go 'home' after what happened at Jungkook's house.

I felt worried that my mission would be a fail since he knew who I am.

After he asked me that question.....

**

"Why are you here, Y/N?"

I became speechless after that.

I slowly started getting up from the chair.

"I - uh- I don't know what you are talking about. I'm not Y/N," I lied.

Worry grew inside of me. How did he remember me? I barely did before entering his house!?

He laughed a bit but it was a sarcastic laugh.

He walked around the table and grabbed my wrist.

"You are the girl, right? The only female in that stupid group of twinks," he questioned me but more roughly.

I couldn't tell wether he was mad or what...

"I-" I paused.

This wasn't going to go well if I stayed any longer.

"I'll be heading out." I pulled out of his grip and ran up the stairs.

I felt his stare behind me.

"You are lucky that I didn't kill you just now, lil spy."

**

I wonder why he did not kill me.

Because I now owe him money, I suppose?

I walk inside our gang's hideout to be met with the leader's eyes plus Hoseok's.

"Wow. It is-" Hoseok pauses and looks at the time, "almost midnight. Must have been a blast at the enemy's house, haha."

He is eating sunflower seeds, his tone sounding super unbothered.

I sigh out of exhaustion and throw myself on the mattress that was on the floor.

Our hideout was rather cheap and messy. But we had nothing else.

"So.... how is the mission going, Y/N?" Taehyung asks me.

With my mouth muffled against the mattress I reply, "Great. Can't wait to meet the others! Woo," fully sarcastically.

•••

Since we don't have jobs or any family that possibly gives us money....

The money we make is from,well, doing non-government-friendly things.

Like taking school kids' money, for example.

Why not get a job? you ask. well for fucks sakes think bout us being in some company's records and here we are vandalizing the shit out of the world. yeah ok let the police come right up.

"Yo," Hoseok whistles into the distance. We are nearing the local high school and there is two girls chilling outside.

As we near them, they look at us rather scared. Possibly because of Suga's full body of tats. Or possibly because of Taehyung swinging a pocket knife on his ring finger.

Chewing on my gum and holding my hands in my jean pockets, I speak first, "On break girls?"

"Um y-yeah..?" One of the girls replies with a stutter.

We stand in front of them and clearly intimidate them.

"Money. Now," Taehyung spits continuing to play with the knife in his hand fearless of getting cut.

One of the girls crosses her arms and clicks her tongue, "Why would we give you our money, ugly boi?"

I kind of got frustrated when I heard her call Taehyung ugly. You don't fuckin' disrespect my man.

Well, he is not my man, but I often wished he was.

"Money, or things will get rough," Suga threatens them.

One of the girls whines and quickly reaches in her pocket. As I see her do that, I reach out my hand and wait for her to put the money there.

She does and runs away.

The petty chick is still crossing her arms as if she owns the world.

Too bad, she doesn't know who she is standing in front of.

"Look at you," Hoseok teases and takes a step closer to her. He pokes her collar with his finger and leans next to her on the brick wall.

His eyes check her out and snicker, "You seem like a very rich girl. Aren't ya?"

I almost laugh looking at Hoseok's acting. He was really good at seducing innocent girls.

She sighs and takes out her wallet.

"Here. If i see you again, I'll call my dad and he'll sue you!" She whines in her super annoying high pitched voice and runs off too.

I chuckle to myself and open the wallet.

"Damn. Guess who's eating good tonight boys."

They all gather around me and start laughing. The girl was definitely rich.

•••

"Taehyungie?" I speak softly, trying not to bother him or awake the sleeping two next to us.

"Hm?" He hums with his eyes closed.

We are laying on the cold floor in our hideout or should I call it- our house. We didn't have any other home. For a few years now.

"Do you ever get sick of living this way?" I ask him. Though I've wanted to ask him many times before, I never had the courage to. He is our leader after all. Plus, he has been on the streets for many more years than me or Hoseok. Or even Suga.

His eyes open and he meets mine.

"Why?"

"Because... it is so hard. Look around us. We are sleeping on a cold floor. We have no money...."

He raises his head up a bit and rests it on his palm.

I am laying next to him.

"Yeah but we are such good friends and we know how to fight right? That's the best part," he explains to me nicely.

He was actually nice. He looks scary but he is really nice to us.

"Yeah I guess it's fun..."

He lays back down and throws his arm over my stomach. He pulled me closer to his body.

"It's cold-so."