TEN / Milkshake

CHAPTER TEN | milkshake

•••

"How did you even remember me?" I ask Jungkook, kind of chuckling, as I am licking off the whipped cream on the opposite end of my straw.

He took me to a milkshake place nearby and bought me a strawberry banana milkshake which was super sweet of him.

Which kind of defeats the fact that he has probably killed a lot of people :')

"I remember you because Kim Seokjin actually wanted me to kill you after we tried killing Kim Taehyung."

Jeon Jungkook actually was supposed to kill me? How tf did I not fucking know??

"Aaaanddd?" I gesture for him to continue while I am enjoying the sweetness of the milkshake.

"And that whole plan failed."

"Why? How come you didn't even approach me?" I want to know more. Because this is news.

"I did but that other guy-," he stops and starts thinking of the name.

I look at him and start naming my friends.

"Hoseok or Suga?"

He claps, "Suga! Yeah. That guy Suga- well he caught me and I had no choice but to cancel the mission. He sent me to the hospital sort of say."

My eyebrows furrow.

I knew nothing of this.

"Suga fought you?"

Jungkook nods. "Yep. He was so mad. I've never experienced true fear until then, haha."

For some odd reason, Jungkook laughs it off.

I am sitting there like WHAT THE fuck! And he is just laughing as if DEATH is something funny.

"Woah okay....."

I back off on the chair and Jungkook stares at me.

"I would like to ask you what your goal is for approaching me," Jungkook leans forward on the table and crosses his fingers.

I become nervous.

I have to lie.

"I-um- was leaving my gang to join yours! Yeah! Haha."

Face slap.

Y/N stop yourself.

•••

Obviously, Jungkook didn't believe me.

It's fine tho, If he believed me then I would have caught myself up in a mess.

After the little date he drove me back to his house.

"Look. I hate you because you are in our rivaling gang. It would be a pleasure to see you dead, but-" Jungkook explains.

"But I am not going to kill you unless I am told so. I still advise you to stop seeing me."

I feel a little disappointed because this didn't turn out to be a cat and dog game of chase but it just became something boring.

Should I flirt with him?

To make things a little...

Interesting?

"Since you are not going to kill me unless told so, that means you don't want to kill me."

"If you wanna think of it that way, whatever," Jungkook sighs and walks away.

I follow him...

To what seemed like his bedroom.

"I'm not going to stop seeing you, Jeon Jungkook."

He stops and looks at me as his hand rests on the door handle.

"And I know that you like having me around anyway, don't you?" I finish.