NINETEEN / Mr. Cuddles

NINETEEN | Mr. Cuddles

•••

I situate myself on the warm fluffy bed that Jungkook owns.

He agreed to my offer as to napping with me.

He closes the bedroom door behind himself and in that moment, silence fills the room and the only sound that echoes through it is the creaking of the bed frame.

I shove myself under his sheet.

"Oh my god... it smells like you," I awkwardly say as my senses are hit with the beautiful aroma of Jungkook's cologne.

He giggles and joins under the sheet.

His body turns to me and from nervousness I close my eyes shut.

"GOODNIGHT!"

He just chuckles again and all he does is rest his head on his palm as he is facing me.

I open my eyes again and face him too.

The smile on his face makes ME smile too.

Ahh!

"You're cute," he says.

I click my tongue and raise myself up to imitate his position.

"I know I am," I reply cockily; although, jokingly.

After his wide grin... his mouth goes back to its resting shape.

Silence, yet again, fills the room.

We are just staring at each other.

"It sucked to not have you around. I felt regretful for not having more time to get to know you. I felt more regretful for not spending more time with you," he began a new conversation.

I am lost in his eyes at this point. He seems so sincere with me.

I reply, "It felt too fast. It wasn't even near a month an a half since we had been seeing each other..."

"And I somehow managed to form a crush on you", Jungkook finishes making me blush out of the ordinary.

I hide my face under the blanket.

I feel how his hand slides under the blanket and takes my face out of the sheet.

Our eyes meet once again.... I feel my heartbeat raise faster.

Even for the short period of time- I feel this way...

"You have a crush on me too, right? You just didn't want to admit it," he states.

I feel the same once again. The way he understands me- I feel it.

"You are the only one that can understand me, Jungkook," I state the facts. Even before I left, I said it. And it is the truth.

The corner of his lip moved up.

I couldn't help it but move my body closer to his and feel the warmth his body is generating under the white sheet.

He wraps his arms around my body and cuddles me tightly.

I lay my head on his chest and in that moment, my life seems surreal.

"You are soft, Mr. Cuddles."

"Just wait til this gets me hard."

My eyes widen at his comment, "THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT-"

••

My eyes open after - what seems like to be - a century worth of sleep.

I stretch widely and feel the laying body next to me.

"Wow this bed is so comf -" as I was speaking out loud to myself, my eyes are met with Jungkook's.

He is next to me- sitting- and staring at me.

"Omo. Mr. Cuddles!"

He seems super pissed off and as I look at him a bit more— he has bags under his eyes.

"Mr. Cuddles??? Well I am glad you feel that way. Do you know what you are to me?" Jungkook talks to me with an annoyed tone.

"What am - I?" I ask, confused.

He pulls the blanket off of me and I just see and feel how his body is now on top of me.

My heart rate increases rapidly at the skinship and how his warm breath is now close enough to my face so that I could feel it.

"Jungkook??" I question his actions in surprise.

"You are a dangerous woman, Y/N."

My brain started thinking about how well I perform at fist fighting, but clearly Jungkook's meaning of "dangerous" was rather erotic-

How do I know, you ask?

Jungkook- he.... just pressed his lips against mine and I felt how his hand is sliding down to a place that hasn't felt a lot motions...

If you know what I mean.

:)