THIRTEEN / Kill Time

THIRTEEN | Kill Time

•••

It's a little tough not staring at Jungkook.

His friend, Jimin, is cute looking too but something special about Jungkook makes my eyes wander.

It is very unintentional... but he just looks so sexy.

Uhum.

"When are we going to be knocking out people, because Im getting impatient to throw fists," I whisper yell at Jungkook next to me.

I had some kind of adrenaline inside of me, rising every minute.

I'm really excited to fight someone, and get the real feel of what it is like to be a true gang member.

Taehyung never allowed me to... as if I'm a pussy or something.

"Calm your titties. We are waiting for the CEO."

The room that the fancy dinner is taking place is super mega huge and it's like a ball room.

There is so many old people and it feels a little out of place for us to be here.

"Jungkook," Jimin calls for him.

Jimin points his head a certain direction once Jungkook and I stare at him.

"Jia you should stay behind me from this point on," Jungkook says.

That sentence pisses me off.

He grabs my hand and we act like a couple as he entwines our fingers.

I can't tell what it is about our fingers touching that excites me so much.

It's not the same when Suga holds my hands.

It is almost like how it feels when Taehyung touches me... but maybe even more fluttery.

"Time to kill some richies," Jimin speaks in a very cocky way and I like it.

The way they talk and the way they think is different than how Hoseok, Suga, and Taehyung do.

They are rougher.

And I like it.

Jungkook, Jimin and I walk calmly out of the room acting like casuals.

I am being dragged at this point.

They stop in front of the elevator, wave and smile at some people staring at us.

"Act like you are waiting for the elevator," Jimin spits through his teeth, keeping the fake smile on his face.

I straighten my composure and stare at the grey metal door in front of me.

Once all the passing people were gone, Jungkook and Jimin started fast walking the other direction.

As I said, I am being dragged.

"Okay so where are the money and who are we fighting?" I ask, clearly not updated on that information.

We stop in front of some door.

This place is actually a hotel.

"The money are in the CEO's hotel room. The people that we are going to be fighting are the security guards and potentially another group like us trying to get the money as well," Jungkook explains.

I nod as a response.

"Why is that CEO carrying so much money?" I ask.

They glare at each other and just shrug.

"And how do you know about the money?" I ask another very important question.

"Seokjin and that CEO are very good old friends. Let's say that we eavesdropped on a very important conversation," Jimin responded.

Woah.

My eyes widened but for an unknown reason I started smiling.

"Soooo you are doing shit behind your leader's back? How unexpected, hah," and I giggle which I probably shouldn't have done considering the scary glare that Jimin threw at me.

"Okay we have been talking for too long," Jungkook speaks.

He starts walking and I follow.

"Shh," he presses his finger against my lips and I freeze on my spot.

He leans down and looks around the corner of the hallway wall.

I also lean down and do the same.

I see what I need to see.

"Those are the security guards," Jungkook whispers.
"Distract them, Y/N."

He is whispering to me as he looks into my eyes.

Jimin is far behind so he possibly couldn't have heard Jungkook say my real name.

"Okay, pumpkin. Momma has very good distracting tricks," I say and rub my hands together.

Jungkook smiles at me in such a genuine manner that I could literally melt.

He touches my shoulder and nods before he walks back to Jimin.

I am left alone.

And my mission begins.

I walk up to the security guards. There is 2 of them.

"Daddy? Is this you?" I say to one of them, clearly acting out a scene.

"Are you lost, m'am?" The other one asks me in some deep ass voice.

"I was.... but now I'm not. I found my master," I say and deeply stare at the bodyguard's - that I am touching- eyes.

He seems really confused.

"You are confused— go back downstairs," he commands me.

We all hear a bang from the corner and I know that is Jungkook and Jimin breaking into that room.

As the guards tense, I hold my grip on the 'daddy' stronger.

"NO! TOUCH ME DADDY. please."

I cringe at myself.

But I have to do this.

"Touch you?" He stares at me.

The other one just laughs.

I notice that he is checking me out.

Oh yeah it's working.