SIX / Jia

CHAPTER SIX | Jia

•••

I am walking again to the youngest's place. Since I don't know where else to meet him. Yet.

Suga is escorting me again, holding my hand again.

"If you become friends with all of them, then we would stop being rivals Y/N," Suga says to me on our way.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And if you lure them into breaking off "death wish" then that would be even better..... for us. You know they have tried killing us many times, right?"

I nod.

"Good. I believe you can lure them, and win for us."

I blush at his sweetness.

Our whole goal is to make me friends with them just so I can make them break off their gang and end our constant fear of getting attacked. They hate Taehyung and have recently tried killing him. We have to end that. Hopefully, because I did my job right.

As we reach the house, Suga leaves me again.

I prepare myself to knock.

"Phew... let's play Poker again and become great friends, Jeon- wait what was his name again?" I speak prep myself in front of the door.

I shake off my thoughts and knock.

After a few seconds, the door opens.

I am met with the same dark brown eyes and the same dark brown hair as before.

I glance inside the room and notice that he is alone this time. I think.

"What? What do you want?" He asks me in a very mean way.

Something about the raspiness in his voice told me that he was sleeping.

"Hey J-," I pause since I had forgotten his name for a second.

"Did you forget something or are you here to actually bring beer?"

"Well um actually- I was feeling like playing some Poker today so I remembered you!!!! Andddddd yeahhhh," I dragged my voice since I had to act again and I was terrible at pretending like a normal person.

He laughs a bit and opens his door wider.

"Cool. You owe me 5k so lets see how much bigger I'm going to make your debt," he cockily says.

I scrunch my face as I walk inside.

Unfortunately, I see another body on the couch.

By the shape of the back of it, I am unfamiliar with it. It's not Park Jimin.

"Oh. That's Namjoon. Incase you forg- I mean, SINCE you don't know-" the brown haired boy Jeon Something says nervously once the other man looks up at him.

Now I know that his act is starting all over again but instead of Jimin its Namjoon.

I wondered... why is Jungkook covering up the fact that he knows that I am from their rivaling gang in front of his fellow members?

Why is he pretending? He can easily just kill me right?

Unless... he doesn't want to?

"Hey," the new man greets me. He eyes me for a bit and then reaches out his hand for me to shake. I shake his hand, although with caution.

"My name is - um -," I tried coming up with something but I didn't really have anything in mind-

"Ji-soo-ah. Jiah- actually Jia yeah. Her name is Jia," Jeon says for me. He is awkward like me.