chapter 7

After i woke up from sleep i felt a little bit better until i remember what happened and it made me sad and angry again,but i decided not to cry i told my self that i wouldn't cry any more at least not because of him he doesn't deserve my tears. my phone started ringing bring me back from my thoughts. i saw the person calling me even thou i didn't want to talk to anyone right now i decided to pick because every time we talk he somehow manages to make me laugh i am glad we became good friends over the last two months. i can still remember the first time he called me and told me he wanted us to be friends.
        "hello" i said as i answered the call.

           "hi its been a while how are you" he asked.

"am fine and you"

    "if you are fine then why do you sound like there is something bothering you"

"i already said am fine okay am just tired that's all"

     "okay fine if you wont tell me then i won't force you,but i want to know that if you need to talk to someone about what is bothering you i am here for you"
   "thanks Yusuf you are a good friend"
" friends i thought i was your husband "
     "lol you are funny  you always know how to make me smile wallahi "
"am glad i have that power we will talk later when you are less sad,bye"
"okay bye and thanks for understanding and not getting angry".

with that i ended the call,i don't know why but after talking to Yusuf i felt a little bit better Yusuf and i are now close friends ever since he called me once when i was watching TV and told me he took my number from Abdul's phone and he wanted us to be friends i told him okay and ever since then we talk almost everyday and i really like him i think he is cool and fun. but he told me not to tell Abdul anyway so i decided to agree with him because if he knows he will always tease and threaten me and say i have a crush on Yusuf which i don't or do i ? neh i am pretty sure i don't . so i decided to save myself the drama and not tell Abdul.

hey guys am so sorry i havnt been updating i was sick thats y but i have recovered now and i know the chapter is short but please bear with me.i will try my best to update soon and a very long chapter InshaAllah . i wonder what happened to our jiddarh why is she so sad but dnt worry we will find out next chapter. please

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE.