Chapter 19

I really didn't want to lie to Yusuf so I just told him the truth "yes it's true it is my friends brother ibrahim he is leaving the country soon so he came to say goodbye" Yusuf was quiet for a while I thought he had ended the call I was about to say something else when he finally spoke.
     "What's his name"he asked
"Ibrahim "
"You mean your ex"he said sounding annoyed.
"Yes but iswear we didn't even speak for that long and it was just the goodbye he didn't touch me or anything please don't be angry"
   "I am not angry Jiddah I am jealous because I know he is your first love and first loves are always special"
"I know but you have nothing to worry about you are the one I love now let's change the topic pls how was lectures today"
  "It was fine Alhamdulilah but stressful"he said (Yusuf is in 100level baze university Abuja he and Abdul are coursemates they are both studying business administration)
    "Sorry about that" I said
"No problem we will talk later bye"he ended the call he didnt even give me the chance to say bye too.I know he is angry with me for seeing ibrahim but I just had too and I will really miss Ibrahim so much despite everything that happened between us he is still someone important to me.

Yusufs POV
I am so angry and jealous right now when my friend who happened to be jiddarhs neighbor told me I thought he was lying but when she didn't deny it I felt so angry I trust Jiddah I know she isn't the type of girl to cheat but I can't help but feel angry.just then I decided to pick my phone and call Hanifa she might help me cool down for a while.
"Hello"I said after she picked
"Oh so you finally decided to call me today after almost 3 weeks"
"I am sorry you know I am not the type of person who likes calls that's why"
"Fine whatever"
"That's my girl so baby you know I missed you so much we havnt seen each other in almost a month I missed kissing those lips of yours when can I come see you baby"
"Well you are in luck you can come see me today I actually bored and my parents are on a trip as usual"she said
"Really I am on my way then"
"alright see you love "

Jiddarhs POV
Maryam came over to my place and told me to escort her to hanifas house even though I wasn't in the mood I decided to go so I could clear my head and forget the fact that I may never see ibrahim again. I informed my mum and she agreed so I took my hijab and we left ,when we arrived we sat in the parlor then hanifa came downstairs she was all dressed up
"Did we come at a bad time are you going somewhere" I asked
"Nop my boyfriend called and said he was coming that's just it"
"Oh iyyeh masu boyfriend (people with boyfriend)" Maryam teased.
"See who is talking you that hides your boyfriend and is pretending like she doesn't have one"hanifa said
"Oh please I don't have a boyfriend o"
"So my brother is what exactly" I teased
"OMG so is jiddarhs brother sef that you are hiding"
"Stop we are talking about hanifa not me and besides I feel pressed let me use the toilet and come back"Maryam said and went upstairs to hanifas room.
Just then hanifas phone rang and she picked
"Hello just come in my parents aren't at home is just me and my friends and you know the gateman and househelps won't say anything"
Shortly after that the front door was opened and hanifa ran to go and hug him.
"Baby I missed you so much"she said I was typing away in my phone so I hadn't looked up yet.
"I missed you more my love" the guy said. Wait a minute is that not yusufs voice that was when I dropped my phone on the table and turned around OMG it can't be I think I am dreaming.
"Oh baby this is my friend jiddarh" when hanifa said that Yusuf turned to my direction and our eyes met ....

Dan Dan Dan oops our Yusuf has been caught poor jiddarh😔.you guys don't vote and it is discouraging me part of the reasons why I don't update regularly please and please I am on my knees vote 🥺🥺just press the little star please it's not that hard . Ignore grammatical errors,please and please vote and share and comment 🙏🏾