chapter 16

Jiddarh and Amina were gisting when she heard her phone ring she went to check who it was and then she saw Yusufs name.she ignored it and turned back to Amina.
"Who is calling you and why didnt you pick"Amina asked
"Its Yusuf I am kind of avoiding him"she replied
"Why would you avoid him you cant run away from your problems you know just tell him you havnt finished thinking yet.besides what do you have to think about Yusuf is handsome and nice he cares about you alot"
"Seriously like you werent here when I had my heartbroken by Ibrahim and you want me to rush into a relationship again so It can end in tears no thank you and like you said he is nice I dont want to hurt him so it's easier for me to avoid him"
"Ibrahim is an asshole and yes he broke your heart but that doesn't mean Yusuf will do thesame but if you feel like you aren't ready for a relationship then dont force it but at least be honest with him and tell him what you feel so he doesn't start getting ideas ghosting him is not the solution" Amina said
"You are right I will call him back later when I put more thought into what I want"
"You see that will be better"

   Ibrahims pov
I really really miss jiddarh I never knew that I will end up falling for her so hard she is such an amazing person,but i just had to screw up the relationship by not being honest with her. I don't even know how to talk to her anymore but I really miss her and unless I talk to her I wont feel thesame because I feel like a part of me is missing. I would call her but is better I see her in person since we finished our exams I havnt been to school so I havnt seen her in almost 3 weeks . I am going to pick maryam from school today so that way i can see her and talk to her
.............
"Maryam where is jiddarh " I asked
"Of course I was about to ask why you decided to pick me from school all of a sudden I cant believe you are still not over her"
   "Maryam please I didnt ask for your opinion just tell me where she is so I can speak to her before she goes home"
  "She is in the class she hasnt come out yet"
"Thank you" I walked into the school and went to her class I found her and some of her classmates gisting I walked up to her and said hi. I dont know how but she looks more beautiful and it made me feel like i should stare at her forever I just had to lower my gaze.
   "Hi jiddarh can we talk I wont take much of your time" I asked. She hesitated a little before saying yes.
    "Hey how are you "
"I am fine and you"
"Good"
    "I know you said you arent ready for us to be friends yet but I came to pick maryam and I thought of saying hi"
   "Oh dats nice of you how has staying at home been"
"Its kinda boring I actually miss school but not the teaching thou just my friends and other stuff"
  "Oh so when is your result coming out"
       "No date yet "
"But your jamb results are out right"
"Oh yes they are I scored 270"
  " wow you really tried congrats "
"Thank you. I missed you a lot"
  "Ibrahim pls let's not start that it was really nice of you to look for me today but I have to go I dont want them to come and pick me and be waiting for me sorry "
  "Its okay I understand so can I chat you up later ?"
"Okay sure no problem bye " and with that she left. The conversation I had with jiddarh really made me happy I couldn't stop smiling the whole ride home maryam kept teasing me but I ignored her. I now know that I am hopelessly inlove with jiddarh but I also know that it would take a miracle for jiddarh to forgive me and date me again"

Jiddarh's pov
   I saw Ibrahim today after a longtime and I actually didnt feel the anger I feel when I normally see him before I just felt normal I guess time does heal all wounds I opened my closet and brought out my phone I saw 4 missed calls from Yusuf. I guess amina is right I cant keep on avoiding him. So I said I was going to call him but first I need to eat I just got back from school I have taken my uniform off already. I went downstairs and just as I entered the kitchen I heard someone call my name it was Yusuf.
   "Yusuf hi "I said I was surprised and nervous. He looked kind of sad he wasnt thesame cheerful Yusuf I know.
"Hey how are you" he said
"I am fine and you "
   "I am not fine you have been avoiding me ever since that day and it is killing me if you are going to say No at least tell me directly "
  "Its not like that I am sorry I have been avoiding you that was wrong of me iswear I was just about to call you when I eat please dont be angry with me"
"I am not angry with you but have you thought about it do you have an answer for me now ?"
   "I do and.... "as I was about to speak Abdul worked into the kitchen.
   "Hey man you said you were going to get water and you just disappeared" Abdul said to Yusuf.
  "Oh yes I did I was just about coming back to your room" Yusuf said.
   Abdul look at both Yusuf and I and said "oh really so where is the water and what are you doing alone with my sister and you where is your viel or hijab why is your hair open"
  "I have already drank the water and I saw her in the kitchen and I was just saying hi or is it a crime to say hi to my friends sister" Yusuf said
"I came to get my food I didnt know I will see him in the kitchen that's why I didnt come down with a hijab" I said
  "Oh really well now get your food and go upstairs and cover your hair and since you aren't thirsty anymore then let's go " Abdul said . I carried my plate of food and left the kitchen,when I got upstairs I sent Yusuf a text saying we will talk tonight

Yusufs pov
  I was about to get my answer Abdul just had to come and ruin everything.
"What is your problem man cant I greet your sister anymore or what"i said annoyed.
  "I know you and I know you were looking for her since when you came but I have already told you stay away from my sister I dont want my sister to be one of your multiple girlfriends of your uncountable exes please I dont want this to cost us our friendship"
   "I know but you have nothing to worry about ok now let's go" I hate hiding what's going on from Abdul because he is my gee and we tell each other everything and I understand his worries but I am really serious about his sister and I know with time he will understand that's if she accepts me"  as we were leaving the kitchen I checked my phone and saw jiddarh's text.

Hey guys I dont even know how to start apologising to you all I had a major writer's block and I wasnt feeling the book anymore that's why I decided to take sometime off writing but now am back and I have found my inspiration again so be expecting another update soon. I hope I am forgiven?  Eid Mubarak in advance.
Ignore typing errors.please

Vote
Comment
Share

If I get alot of votes and comments your update will come sonner