chapter 14

"So you are all dressed up because of me right Awwn dats so nice"
   "Haha who told you that,am not dressed up and even if I were then is definitely not because of you" I said.
   "Oh really am heart broken I thought it was all because of me" he said feigning hurt.
"Awwn sorry "
"No problem but you look beautiful tho"
"thank you " I said.
"thank God your brother Is distracted I have time to talk to you"
"yes I wonder what his problem is I hope he stops the because being an over protective brother doesn't fit him at all"
"lol"he said.
I was so happy to see Yusuf and yes I was dressed up for him but of course I wasn't going to tell him that. I was trying my best so he wouldn't catch me staring at his handsome face like OMG this guy is so handsome ya Allah help me. We were talking and just then he held my hand, I felt so nervous and shy his hands are so soft and it felt so special I wish he wouldn't let go and we could stay like that forever but then my wish wasn't granted when he said he is going back to my brother's room before he starts looking for him. We said goodbye then I went back to my room I couldn't stop thinking about our moment when he held my hand I just can't explain the feeling just imagine your crush holding your hand and looking deep into your eyes while you talk. Hmm I know right all the butterflies in your stomach and over happiness that wants to explode.

   YUSUFS POV
I got to see jiddarh again today I felt so happy she gets more beautiful everytime I see her.when I touched her hand it felt so special and I don't even know the words to use and express it. I think am falling for her.

*******
Jiddarhs POV
      "hey" Maryam said.
"hlo"i said
"I missed you girl it's been a while since we last spoke"
"I know right so how are you"
"Fine Ermm there is someone who wants to speak with you "she said and immediately gave him the phone before I could say no.
"hey jiddarh please don't cut the call " Ibrahim said.
"hmm fine I won't how are you "
"fine so have you forgiven me or do I need more begging"
"I have forgiven you but I don't think it will be a good idea for us to be friends because it will only remind me of the past at least not now "
"hmm okay fine but am happy you forgave me it's a good sign atleast we are cool now thank you bye"he said and gave Maryam back her phone.
"hey I heard all your conversation"maryam said
"yes maybe when I finally stop loving him we can be friends"
"okay then I hope that's soon because he really likes you"
"please Maryam let's stop talking about it "
"okay fine"

Hey guys I don't even know how to start apologising my phone spoiled that's why I haven't updated in a while I had to use another phone to update because I missed wattpad so please forgive me my people 😢 I hope you have?

Ignore typing error
Please 🙏
Vote
Comment
Share