Chapter 27

Jiddarhs pov
It has been two weeks now since maryam and sadiqs wedding all the guests are gone now and the bride and groom are settled into thier home .they also leave in Abuja but since she is still schooling in zaria he got another apartment for her in zaria to stay . They came to visit us yesterday she will be going back to school this weekend.
Seeing that today is Saturday I decided to stay in and not go anywhere I haven't even showered yet .my phone rang
"Hello"
"Hello how are you doing"Ibrahim asked.he has been apologizing to me since the incident so I decided to forgive him and we became friends again.
"I am fine and you"
"Good do you have any plans for today"
"Not really why"
"I want us to go out later maybe to a restaurant and go get dinner if you don't mind"
"Like a date"I asked
"Yes if you agree to it"
"Okay sure"
"Alright I will come pick you by 6pm"
"Okay then see you later"
I immediately called Amina to tell her
"Babe guess what"
"What tell me"Amina asked excited.
"Ibrahim just asked me out on a date"
"Well it's about time he asked you to be his girlfriend two weeks ago is only right that he takes you on a proper date"
"Do you think he is going to ask me for my answer tonight"I asked nervously.
"Yea he might probably he has tried to have waited so long"
"Oh God what am I going to do Yusuf also asked me to be his girlfriend 5 days ago,remember I told you who do I accept and who do I not accept"
"That's left for your heart to decide whether it wants to choose Ibrahim or Yusuf but don't let them rush you if you still haven't made up your mind yet then tell ibrahim you don't have an answer yet"
"Iswear i don't know who to choose they are both very handsome men and also intelligent and successful and they have both changed for the better over this past years I don't know who to choose Amina help me who do you think I should choose"
"Like you said they both have thier own qualities I mean Ibrahim is so gentle and caring and he is rich and also religious and then Yusuf on the other hand is charismatic romantic and also rich so I don't know babe it's your choice to make"
"Alright let me go and inform mummy and then think of what to wear"I said and then we ended the call .I turned over and saw nana watching a movie on her laptop I begged her to help me find what to wear while I go inform my mum of the outing.
Yusufs pov
Five days ago I finally confessed my feelings to jiddarh .
Flashback
I was around jiddarhs school to talk to a colleague so I decided to call her
"Reina how are you Ina kike(where are you)
"I am fine what about you oh Ina school yanzu na fito lectures (I am in school I just came out of lectures)"
"I am good too and I am just about to enter your school gate i want to see you"
"Ok then come to my department I am sitting outside with Amina"with that I ended the call and I drove thier I saw her and I got down from the car and walked over to them.
"Hajiya Amina how are you"
"I am fine o yusuf ya aiki(how is work)"
"Toh Alhamdulilah de" "my Reina how are you doing today"
"I am fine"
"Are you done with your lectures today"
"Yes we are"
"Alright then I am here to collect a debt"
"From who" she asked
"You of course the first time we spoke I told you I want to give you a tour of where I work someday and you agreed so today is that day.why don't you and Amina follow me to my office I will show you guys around the office and take you both home"
"Yes Dama I don't want to go home now" Amina said
"What about you Reina do you agree"
"What about my car"
"Don't worry when I will call one of my company drivers now to take the car home"
"Okay then let's go"she agreed . I opened the front door for her and the back door for Amina after then I called one of the company drivers and he came and collected the key and drove her car home while we drove to my office.
When we got to my office I started showing jiddarh and Amina around but I didn't show her my office yet.
"Wow this company is big and beautiful,you are lucky Masha Allah Allah yayi Na dukiya albarka(may God bless your wealth)"jiddarh said.
"Ameen thank you you haven't even seen my office yet why don't you come and I will show you my office while Amina can go to the cafeteria and order what she likes bills on me"I said.
"Thank you Yusuf ,jiddarh see you later"Amina said and turned toward the direction of the cafeteria. Jiddarh and I went to my office .
"Umm why is your secretary giving me the evil eyes"
"Oh ignore her so I have been wanting to talk to you and I know this isn't the most romantic atmosphere but I don't want to delay and loose you so I decided I want to tell you the truth today" I said .
"Ok I am all ears"
"I love you I never stopped loving you when I realized my mistake it was too late because you were so angry that I didn't even know how to make you forgive me and then life happened and I didn't see you in a long time but the day I saw you again outside the tailors shop I said to myself I won't loose you again and I will do anything in my power to make you happy if you will give me a chance to make you mine" I said
She just stood there looking shocked I guess she didn't know what to say.
"I know this might come unexpected to you and you don't have to say anything now I will give you time to think about it" I added.
"Um yeah that will be better I think I should look for Amina and we should get going" she finallly said
"Ok then Reina let's go"
End of flashback
After that I make sure I send her romantic messages and also call her to check on her everyday just to make her know I am serious but she still hasn't given me an answer yet I don't want to pressure her.

Hmm both Ibrahim and Yusuf finally confessed thier feelings to jiddarh I wonder who she will pick well let's find out in the next chapter 💃🏾
Please
Like
Share
Comment