Chapter 18

Ever since I started dating Yusuf he has been nothing but sweet and caring he calls me in the morning before I go to school and when I come back from school .he even calls me before he sleeps just to hear my voice,he is every girls dream guy he is just the best he makes me so happy I am madly inlove with him.i know I am still very young to know much about love but I am definitely sure is love that I am feeling. Just as I was lost in my thought thinking about Yusuf my phone rang I quickly went to pick it thinking it was Yusuf that was calling but then I saw Ibrahims name instead .

"Hello "I said after picking the call.
   "Hey Jiddah are you busy " he asked
"No I am not what's wrong "
  "Can you please come out I need to talk to you please I am outside your house"
"Sure but I won't be long my Dad is coming home soon I don't want him to see us and my mum is also asleep I don't want her to wake up and look for me"
"Don't worry it won't be long just need to tell you something and I want to do it face to face"
With that I ended the call ,put on my hijab and went downstairs then went out through the back door because my sibling were in the living room I didn't want them to see me when I went out I saw Ibrahim come down from the car he waved and asked me to get in I did but I was kind of curious because he had a serious face on and a bit scared of what he might tell me.
     "Hey sorry for making you sneak out but I just had to see you and tell you I don't want you to get angry when you find out "
"What's wrong you are scaring me a bit"
"My results came out and I passed and I have also gotten admission "
"Wow that's good news congratulations but why do you look so serious if it's good news"
  "The thing is I am leaving for school in a weeks time and the university I am going to isn't in Nigeria it is in London and my parents said once I go there I won't be coming home for holidays until I am done with my studies and I got admission to study medicine which is five years in the Uk so the reason I came here is to tell you goodbye because you won't see me for a very long time till after five years insha Allah"he said .when he finished I was shocked and sad I didn't even know what to say to him again .i finally found the courage and was able to speak so I said
"Wow that's a lot I wish you goodluck and I will surely miss you and also thank you for coming and saying goodbye to me I wish you all the best I know you are intelligent and you will graduate with flying colors insha Allah"
   "I didn't just come here to tell you goodbye but to also ask for your forgiveness before I leave I don't want to go knowing I wronged you and you haven't forgiven me "
"Whatever happened between us is in the past I have  tried to forgive you but it is a gradual process sometimes when I remember what happened I get angry and I feel hurt but I want you to know that I don't hold any grudges against you and I wish you all the best but as for the forgiveness I can't right now because I still fill the pain of what you did but I know soon I will be able to"I said with my eyes full of tears trying so hard not to let them fall .
  "I know that what I am about to say you might not believe but Jiddah I want you to know that I love you and I will always do it was a game at first but I later feel inlove with you and now I can't stop loving you and I will miss you so much and knowing that this might be the last time I will see your face is breaking my heart and making me hurt"
" Ibrahim I have to go back inside before I get in trouble I wish you a safe flight goodbye"I immediately opened the door of the car and went out because I was so close to crying and I didn't want to cry in front of him I am sad Ibrahim is leaving and I may never see him again I mean he is my first love even after everything that has happened between us I still care about him and I know I will miss him terribly I will always hold him dear to me I went back in through the back door and the minute I entered my room I bursted into tears I couldn't hold them any longer just then nana came in and asked me what happened I told her everything and how I felt.

Later that thay I still couldn't stop thinking of the fact that I may have seen ibrahim for the last time in my life just then Yusufs call came in .
  "Hello"
"Hey Babe how are you "
"I'm fine and you"
"Good I want to ask you a question and I want your total honesty"
"Yea sure what is it"
"Someone told me they sawing coming out of a guys car earlier is it true"

Hey guys I know it's been a while but please forgive me
Ignore grammatical errors
Vote
Comment
Share