chapter 12

Flashback
    Ibrahim is so romantic even though we have only been dating for a month now. He always knows the what to say to make me smile and he would always apologise when his wrong. sometimes he even apologises when he is not wrong just  so we wouldn't argue.I feel so lucky and happy to be with him. Two days ago was Valentine's day and he bought me a necklace and a ring,the necklace is a heart shaped necklace,when he gave me he said that;"I am not just given this to you as a Valentine's day gift but am also given you my heart together with this necklace promise me you will keep it safe and no matter what happens between us this necklace will always be with you even if you don't wear it keep it safe and don't loose it because for as long as you have this necklace you have my heart". those words melted my heart after I got home that day I kept the necklace in one of my Jewellery box's and locked it then I put on the ring and started wearing it.
         the present
   " why didn't you tell me that you and Yusuf are good friends"Abdul asked.i was so shocked when he asked me that how did he even find out Yusuf definitely wasn't the one who told him.
   "I ...we...wait how did u find out" I said.
    "That's not the answer to the question I asked you,that's the problem of Nigerians answering a question with another question"
   "Erm..we became friends like three or four months ago and the reason I didn't tell u is because he asked me not to and also I knew that If u found out you wouldn't stop teasing me saying I like him" I said.
     "So you mean for almost four months now you have been hiding it from me, secondly why didn't he want you to tell,and lastly I wouldn't tease you if I didn't have a reason to unless you two are more than friends" He said.
        "We are just friends,secondly I don't know why he asked me not to tell you because I never asked him but am sorry for hiding it from you"I said giving him my best sorry face.
      "Fine I forgive you but I don't like the idea of you two being that close".
        " Why we are just friends,and how did you find out anyway"
      "It doesn't matter how I found out what matters is that I don't like it. it you are my sister and he is my friend I know both of you well enough" he said
     "What do you mean by that"
  "I don't need to explain myself to you but just listen to me "
     "Hmm ohk I will think about it but please tell me how you found out was it Yusuf that told you"
    "No he wasn't the one who told I having even spoken to him about it yet"
   "Ohk"I said walking back to my room.
I can't help but wonder why he asked me to stop talking to Yusuf is not like we are dating or anything for him to forbid it so why doesn't he like it.but it doesn't matter anyway he can't tell me to do something without giving me a valid reason so I will still continue my friendship with Yusuf. He isn't my father so he can't forbid me.

Hey guys

Hmm this our jiddarh is stubborn o she won't listen to her brother ko hmm.
    Anyway am sorry for not updating earlier I will try my best to be updating At least every two weeks please don't be angry 🙏🙏
   Ignore errors please

Please
Vote
Comment
Share
  So that you can motivate me.