chapter 9

Two days later

"Please please please if you don't talk to him he won't stop disturbing me at least for my sake,I don't know what really happened between you guys and I won't force you to tell me but please just pick his call so that he would stop disturbing me to talk to you" Maryam said.
"Maryam please don't force me I really don't want to talk to him ever again in my life " jiddarh said.
"Am not trying to force you but please just talk to him even if it's once "
"Alright fine,but just for your sake"
"Yay thanks your the best so will you talk to him later when he comes to take me home"
"Yeah but just for two minutes now let's change the topic and do something fun before you go home cause I miss seeing u guys everyday "
"Alright then let's take some pics"

................
"Happy birthday world greatest big sis"
"Awwn tnx so much you guys are the best " ya Hadi said
"You're welcome so where are you taking us to celebrate" I said
"See you instead of me to be the one asking you that question "
"Lol haba mana ya hadi you know we don't have money that's why "
"You dama everyday you don't have money"
"Don't worry I will surprise you someday"
"I hope so too I am going somewhere we will celebrate when I get back"
..............
"So did you guys talk"Amina asked?
"Yes we did but it doesn't change anything I don't think I will be able to ever forgive him he hurt me so much."
"well when you spoke to him what did he say did he explain his side yo you?"
"Yes he did,He said at first he didn't want to do it but his friends dared him and he didn't have the money to pay them,so he decided to just do it and that he never knew that he would end up falling in love with me."
"Which kind of person dares his friend to play with someone's heart as if it was some sort of toy,some guys are just so urghh"
"Yeah and I regret ever agreeing to date him"
"Is that all he said when you spoke yesterday ?"
"nop he also said he wants me to forgive him and he wants us to be friends."
"And what did you say"
"I told him I can't at least not yet "

Hey guys sorry I took a long time to update I have just been busy lately with school and other things,don't expect and update soon because I will be more busy from next week but I promise next chapter will be long and I will explain how Ibrahim and jiddarh dated.
Don't forget to

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow.