chapter 17

Jiddarh asked me to call her when I am alone. Now I am home but I am nervous I know if she says no to me I will be devastated. I just have to man up and call her with that I dialed on her number.
"Sallamu alaikum" she answered with a sallam thats a good sign I thought.
   "Wa alaikummusalam" I answered.
"How are you"
"Fine. I hope I didnt get you in trouble with Abdul earlier?"
"No you know how Abdul can be sometimes but he didnt say anything to me after what he said in the kitchen"
    "I am glad then"
"So the other day I told you I will think about it and now I have look Yusuf you are a very nice guy and also handsome but I kind of came out of a relationship not so long ago and it still kinda hurts"
"Oh I didnt know you had a boyfriend do you mind telling me what happened"
    "You see his name is Ibrahim he has been my school crush for a long time and all of a sudden we became friends and he asked me out I accepted then we started dating and later on I found out it was a dare his friends dared him to date me and I was so heartbroken that's why if you can remember there was a day you called me and I was crying dat was the day I found out he was my first boyfriend and first love I really had deep feelings for him"
   "Wow jiddarh I dont know what to say I can only imagine how you must have felt I am so sorry you got you heart broken by that jerk but it was all part of childish ness I am sure I will never place a bet or a stupid dare on you or any other woman what I feel for you is real believe me I never thought I would ever fall in love like i am now please dont let your experience stop you from giving me a chance I am not Ibrahim my name is Yusuf and my heart beats for you and only you"
    "I know you are not Ibrahim and that is why I have decided to give you a chance "
  "Wow omg jiddarh thank you I promise to make you the happiest girl on earth thank you I love you"
   "Wait hold up let me finish first I am giving you a chance yes that means we will start dating and all but please dont lie to me I beg you and also how do we tell Abdul "
  "I wont lie to you I will try my best to always be honest with you and as for Abdul I think we should wait first before we tell him"
   "You are right well lets call it a night I have school tomorrow"
"Awwn no please baby just 5 more minutes I never get tired of hearing your angelic voice "
  "Tomorrow when I am back from school we can talk all night long so bye"
   "Alryt den atleast say you love me for the first time"
   "Yusuf I really cant dont worry with time "
"Hmm shy shy girl I love you ok get some sleep sweet dreams bye"
"Bye" and with that she ended the call I am so happy I need to tell Alamin about this finally the girl of my dreams said yes

"Yo Yusuf how far" alameen said
"Fine my brother infact superb "
  "What happened why do you sound so happy did you win the lottery "
   "Better than a lottery she finally said yes "
"Wow you must really like this girl I have never seen you this excited over a girl before she is one lucky girl to have made my guy fall in love"
  "She is amazing men"
"But wait dont you have a girlfriend that hot chick with figure 8"
  "Oh yea hanifa I forgot about her we havnt really spoken in a while I I dont call her she will never call me and besides I am not into her anymore "
  "Yea but you have to break up with one and from the way you are acting about this new chick I know you ain't leaving her so you have to break up with hanifa"
"Neh man I cant hanifa gives me stuffs jiddarh wont and I cant even ask her for because I love her and besides hanifa and I barely talk unless I need to see her so jiddarh wont find out I am just gonna keep the two of them for now"
"That is a bad idea you know it's a small world maybe they know eachother and even if they dont you know how double dating is you always end up loosing both at the end"
"Dont worry i wont jiddarh is the main chick hanifa is like the side chick who is just there for my desires

Jiddarh's pov
   I felt so happy finally accepting Yusuf I know I am going into a new relationship too soon but I have no option I really like Yusuf and I just have to take the risk I just hope this one doesn't end in tears and when he called me baby earlier my heart melted and also the I love you omg this guy is going to drive me crazy with his voice and sweet tongue.alright jiddarh enough Yusuf thoughts just close your eyes and go to sleep .

Hey guys please ignore grammatical errors.
Please

Vote
Comment
Share