chapter 6

After i woke up from sleep i started feeling better and my headache was beginning to go away so i got up and decided to pray Asr. After i was done praying i decided to call Amina back because i saw her missed call am guessing she called when i was sleeping because when we came back from the hospital i put my phone on silent so i could sleep peacefully. when i called her after three rings she picked.
        "hello" I said
    "hey,nana told me you were sick"
      "yea but i feel much better now it was just fever"
     "oh that's good i just wanted to know how you were doing,i have to go i am busy we will talk later"
   "okay bye"
   "bye"

TWO MONTHS LATER
      i am so sad right now i have never felt so betrayed in my life,i thought everything was real but turns out is all fake. how could i have been so naive and falling for their trap so easily, i guess i was such a fool for believing everything.

     i locked my self in the toilet crying after what i just found out all i wanted to do right now was to go home so i don't have to be here right now am so angry and disappointed in my self after learning the truth today is the worst and saddest day of my life am so heartbroken right now i checked my watch and saw only ten minutes remaining before we close from school and i can finally go home and get away from all this people who hurt me. 
   just as i was crying my eyes out i heard Amina knocking on the door and calling my name.

     "jiddarh what is wrong what happened what did he say to you that made you upset and angry like this and least open the door lets talk you know you can tell me anything " Amina said.
      "Amina am fine he only told me the truth and made me realise i was a fool all this while"
      "what are you talking about you are just confusing me because i don't know what you are talking about please explain yourself"
   "i really don't want to talk about it i just want to be alone for now"

    "okay i wont force you to tell me right now but i know when you feel like talking you will definitely tell me" with that said Amina decided to leave her alone and to go and talk to the person who made her like this and ask him what he said to that got her upset.

__________

   I am so happy to finally be home i just want to be away from them and thank God today our holiday started and i don't have to worry about seeing them anytime soon.
      "jiddarh whats wrong have you been crying what happened? "mum asked. one thing i like about my mum is that she always notices when something is wrong with me.
   " i wasn't crying mummy i just have a terrible headache that's all and am also tired that's why" I lied . I always tell my mum everything but this was something i just couldn't tell her.
   "hmm okay if you say so go inside and rest then before the headache gets worst"
   "okay mummy see you later " with that i went upstairs to my room and a new set of tears started flowing until i somehow managed to fall asleep.

please
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE.