chapter 11

Flashback
        After going home I couldn't stop thinking about what he asked me it is still very shocking,i am just so shocked just as I was lost in thoughts my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and saw Ibrahim calling me,he has never called me before we only chat. I don't know if I should pick the call or not. I decided to pick it
   "Hello"he said
   "Hey"
"How are you"
"Am fyn, hw is everything"
    "Fyn"the two of us were silent for a while before he spoke again"i know what I said earlier must have surprised you,but I just needed to tell you I couldn't keep it in any longer"he said.
   I kept quiet for a while not sure of what to say then I spoke"i understand I just need time to think about me so just let me be for a while please "
    "Okay fine I understand just don't take too long please I will keep my distance for a while"
Two days later
     It was break time and I was in the class jisting with my friends when salim came to the class and told me he wanted to talk to me when we went out of the class he told me that Ibrahim asked him to call me, that he was in their class waiting for me and that I should please go.so I went and he asked me if I had thought about what he told me the other day and I told him I will tell him the answer to his question later and he said ok he would call me if he went home.i didn't want to tell him in front of his friends that was why I told him later.
   After thinking about it very well I decided to give it a try even though I have never dated before, but I mean come on is not everyday your crush asks you to be his girlfriend.

The present
   Since we are on holiday and we don't see each other everyday we decided to meet up at mufida's house so that we could hangout and have some fun. By we I mean me maryam,Amina,Lucida and hanifa.
     Maryam and I were on mufida's bed jisting,while Amina mufida and hanifa were making a video while dancing taki taki when hanifa's phone started ringing beside me because she put in on charge while they were making the video with mufida's phone the phone started ringing but she couldn't hear because the music was very loud so I decided to take the phone and hand it over to her so she can pick the call.when I removed the phone and was about given her I glanced at the screen and saw the name my Yusuf on the screen that really didn't catch my attention but the number looked very familiar but before I could figure out who's number it is she had already collected the phone and picked the call.after picking the call she left the room so she could talk privately.
       I just decided to forget about it and continued talking with maryam and she started telling me how my brother Sadiq asked her out and how they have been dating for two weeks now.but I wasn't that surprised because I knew that my brother really liked her from the first day he saw her but am happy for them,I just hope she doesn't break my brothers Heart like how her brother broke mine.even though she is my friend and I know she isn't like that I can't help but worry about my brother.i kinda miss Ibrahim,okay not kinda I miss him a lot and I still have feeling for him but what he did to me still hurts and I don't think I will be able to trust him again.

Ignore errors,please
Vote
Comment
Share
If you vote you will get an update soom😊.