Chapter 20

Before we get back to the story I am seriously not happy each time I want to update I get discouraged because you don't vote you only read 🥺please I beg you vote the more votes I get the happier I will be and that will make me want to update more but if I don't get votes it makes me not want to update 🙏🏾🙏🏾

Jiddarhs POV
I was so speechless I didn't even know what to say at that moment my heart broke into a million pieces not again this can't be happening again .so many questions on my mind how could he do this to me.
"Do you two know each other already why are you looking at each other like that"hanifa said looking confused.
"Jiddarh please I can explain is not what it looks like"Yusuf said moving closer to me I moved back.
"Don't you dare come any closer and don't you ever say my name again"I said on the verge of crying with so much pain and anger in my voice . Just then maryam came downstairs
"I am back what's going on why do you all look like that  jidds hanifa are you guys ok"maryam asked
"Maryam I want to go home I don't know if you will come with me or not but I am leaving I don't want to look and this player and cheat for 1 more minute"I said
"No jiddarh you can't leave like that tell me how you know Yusuf and why you are calling him names"hanifa asked looking very confused.
"Yusuf is also my boyfriend or at least he was before now"I turned to face him "incase you are still wondering you and I are over"I said to him and left the house.
When I got home I went directly to my room and locked the door I started crying my eyes out why me why again am I cursed at love or something or maybe it is because I am too young I don't know but what I do know is I will never love again or trust any guy I am done.just then nana came to inside the bedroom
"Hey are you okay" she asked
"Okay?are you seriously asking me that someone who is okay wouldn't be crying now would she"
"Hey I am sorry I was just asking what happened"
"Yusuf that is what happened he is just like the rest of them or even worst I feel like such a fool why do I always believe thier lies"
"Hey don't say that they are the fools who didn't deserve you"she said and hugged me while I cried on her shoulder.
YUSUFS POV
I f**ked up big time what was I thinking things were not supposed to happen like this she was not supposed to find out about Hanifa.
"What's wrong why are you panicking" Alamin asked.
"Things are over men I messed up jiddarh and hanifa know each other and now she knows that I was cheating I think I lost her for good"I said so shattered.
"I hate to say I told you so but I advised you to end things with Hanifa before dating Jiddarh but you didn't listen there is no way you expect to date both of them and they won't find out eventually"
"I know I was stupid but how do I fix this how do I get jiddarh to forgive me"
"I honestly don't know men it will be very hard and what about Hanifa"
"You know I never really loved Hanifa after jiddarh walked out she asked me to explain I told her I am sorry but it is over between me and her and then left her house she has been calling but I am not picking"
"Don't you think that is a bit harsh I get you don't love her but she loves you"
"I know but the breakup was long over due"
"Alright men I think you should take a seat and calm down then think carefully on how to explain to jiddarh" Al-Amin said. I did as he said and sat down thinking then an idea suddenly came up it was risky but it was worth the shot even if she doesn't forgive me I owe her an explanation.

Ignore grammatical errors
Vote
Share
Comment.